Bye Bye Freedum!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,

I know a good portion of your nonsense is just chain yanking on an anonymous web board, but the line between harmless internet chatter and deep seated vindictiveness is pretty blurry in your case. Kharma will have her say someday.

You just made the Generals day.

Also, he might have giggled a little bit.

General,

I know a good portion of your nonsense is just chain yanking on an anonymous web board, but the line between harmless internet chatter and deep seated vindictiveness is pretty blurry in your case. Kharma will have her say someday.

Kharma is having it's say right now. Re-read the memo from Lawson one more time in the other thread. Read it carefully. All the Dalpa MEC guy wanted was a place the DL furloughs could go and not have to resign their DL numbers, even at the BOTTOM of the Comair list. What did Lawson say? NO. Nobody wanted to move in as Captains at Comair, just a place to fly until the furloughs were over. Lawson went for it, and now has really struck out, for everyone there unfortunately. Kharma.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow GL.. over 14,000 post now!

Do they have a ranking system on FI.... I'm sure your in the Top 5! Hehehehehe

The General will never be satisfied, just like his rich wife.If he gets his wish of T-props for the regionals again, he will be b!tchin they fly too slow on final then he will ask for a side-step to the parallel taxiway to land on. I would hate to fly with him on an international flight and having to hear all of his "wisdom", I think I would shoot myself.I bet he wears his hat and coat while in the seat also.

The General will never be satisfied, just like his rich wife.If he gets his wish of T-props for the regionals again, he will be b!tchin they fly too slow on final then he will ask for a side-step to the parallel taxiway to land on. I would hate to fly with him on an international flight and having to hear all of his "wisdom", I think I would shoot myself.I bet he wears his hat and coat while in the seat also.

Thanks DAD for all of your wisdom......what are you? An old man? Get a grip and stop acting like a wet noodle. I have fun on my trips with all the other pilots, and I enjoy it a lot. Also, I wear my hat and coat in the shower sometimes.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow GL.. over 14,000 post now!

Do they have a ranking system on FI.... I'm sure your in the Top 5! Hehehehehe

I bet 13,000+ were posted on the regional forum too.

I would also speculate that anymore than 5,000 posts means you have no life. To have cracked 5 figures is a sad situation indeed.

Kharma is having it's say right now. Re-read the memo from Lawson one more time in the other thread. Read it carefully. All the Dalpa MEC guy wanted was a place the DL furloughs could go and not have to resign their DL numbers, even at the BOTTOM of the Comair list. What did Lawson say? NO. Nobody wanted to move in as Captains at Comair, just a place to fly until the furloughs were over. Lawson went for it, and now has really struck out, for everyone there unfortunately. Kharma.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Karma will come in the color of a canyon blue airplane flying your intl, with a 787 via LBB. lol

General Lee, could you please tell your FAs to stop smiling? I swear, all they serve on Delta now at days is smiles. WTF is there to smile about? Get some barbecue ribs or something on board and have an actual service

Last edited:
General Lee, could you please tell your FAs to stop smiling? I swear, all they serve on Delta now at days is smiles. WTF is there to smile about? Get some barbecue ribs or something on board and have an actual service

Could you please just not post anymore? Thanks......

box

YOU ARE ALL SO STOOOOOPID!

"The General" does not exist in real life! He is not a Delta Pilot! He does not have a "hot, rich wife". He is a regional pilot who has 5 other screen names on Flightinfo and nothing better to do all day but spool you people up. And you fall for it EVERY TIME!!! The stuff he says is so over the top, that there's no way it could be true. Why do you even respond?

If everyone puts him on the ignore list, and quits responding to him, that is the only way he will go away. Don't reply telling him to go away, because that just gives him one more chance to post, satisfying his sexual fetishes to accumulate the most posts on this lame web board and to make regional pilots cry.

Now he will make a comment about me being a lesbian. Because that's all he's got. And will ignore the juvenile moron like I always do. Because he doesn't really exist in real life.

Latest resources

Back