• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye Bye ! Abx Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Money, are you kidding me. Lets see, a plane worth 5 million with no door + 10 million for a door = market value of what at least 25 million, that cost 15 million to get. Yeah I can see how a banker would not want any of that action. Hell if I had a spare 10million I would call Joe myself, loan him the money and hope he defaults on the payments so I could go get my asset back.

Joe could find the money, he is jerking you and me around. I know it, if you dont know it you need to wake up. As far as my job, it is gone, and gone for good. Age 65, DHL, and our limit of a 7 year recall has assured that I will not get back to ABX, but thanks for caring.

The banks have asked ABX to sell the freighter's they have to start paying back the debt. Incase you have not been watching things are not very good in the Banking industry. ABX is almost certain to go bankrupt. Do you have any freinds in the Banking world that would be willing to lend ABX some money, that might get the rolling on your great conversion plan.

Wait a minute, Hete said that there is absolutely no way that we are going out of business, and we should be more than happy to give him all of our severance pay for our continuing pension fund.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Maybe they want my $503 a week from Unemployment. How long would that take to buy a 25 year old aircraft?

Wait a minute, Hete said that there is absolutely no way that we are going out of business, and we should be more than happy to give him all of our severance pay for our continuing pension fund.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

My point exactly! Hete also told DR without the severance money ABX would most likely file for bankruptcy. Still want to move forward with your door program?

di di di ti di ti di di ti ti

Oh, the once mighty and proud runways of KILN….They safely brought beautiful aircraft of all makes and models in on her long legs. Once the sole home of proud ABX, now home to ABX and Astar with aircraft coming in from many different companies. Why she even had an Antonov take out one of her light poles, but not one peep from her. But I think I hear the low, deep groaning signaling the start of a very loud cry when/if she is home to this: (it helps if you make the sound effect{{rrrreeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee}})

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/onnnews/stories/2009/02/19/concept_car_ohio.html?sid=102

And out comes........22 clowns, if you can believe it.

Oh my god! Why didn't I think of that! Dammit!

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale that they could use for testing. Why not make it a fixture in Wilmington too?

Well, while reading FedEx/UPS gossip, there is a thread on APC stating that ATI is getting ABX planes. I guess they have one on the ramp/on paperwork (N748AX)

More detail over there.

Latest resources

Back