• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

By gosh this job may still be fun after all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Link doesn't work anymore. Anyone know where to find it? I didn't see it the first time so I can't even google it with key words. It's amazing how many other "Cockpit Video" spots there are out there.

CP

He should have kept the tape rolling past the point of his daughter. You know, when the wife gives him a list of sh1t to do and complains about being by herself for 3 days and needs to get all this crap done but is p1ssed because he's home and will get in the way only to get mad at him again because he's going to be leaving again in 4 days.

Uh... are you hangin' on to somethin' there dojet? Some kinda deep rooted thing that you should maybe pay someone to tell?

Cya,

CP

Also missing from the video: driving to/from the airport, parking in a remote employee lot, riding a verminous employee shuttle bus, and missing the preschool fall concert. Oh -- and the entire trip should have been repeated five or more times, including a couple of back-to-backs.

Other than that, great video. I'm bummed it's been taken down, and I hope the guy who made it has not had to do a rug dance about it; 'cause there's nothing in it that reflects badly on the airline -- in fact, quite the reverse.

Latest resources

Back