• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

By gosh this job may still be fun after all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was cool! But the dude needs to get some Boxers!!! The tighty whites have long been gone!!!

Loved the video, cool that he made that for his daughter!!

Remember this is from a real airline flying for real wages that looks like it has good lines to places where you can actually have time to do something other than rush to the hotel room and do stuff other than go to dennys.

hah!

now i can forward this to my chick as proof that overnights are not crazy sex ravaged nights out with the groupie!

great video by the way!

Hey, that's just like my 3 day trips...:rolleyes: I just have about 14 more legs, no crew meals, shorter overnights, and much less sightseeing. Although, I have heard Paris kinda smells, so it's kinda like overnighting in Augusta, GA...right?

Sweet video. Thanks for posting it. Someone ought to do a regional version of that. Preferably with a VLD overnight thrown in the mix!:D

-Blucher

I'd make one, but it would be really boring, since all it would consist of is bouncing between Albany and Buffalo, over and over and over again. And Yes, AdamKooper, there's a Denny's right next to our BUF hotel!

Actually, it would be a video of me surfing FlightInfo, since there's nothing left for me but reserve duty anymore since the latest downsizing. :D

P.S. -- I liked the video. I wish it were closer to the reality of my airline job thus far, but it was still fun to watch. Paris is a blast.

Latest resources

Back