• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

By gosh this job may still be fun after all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I tell ya overnights like this are waisted on the old timers. Give that same trip to two great lakes pilots and then you would have something worth watching.

For your own good

Actually, I'd say it's in everybody's best interest that those trips go to "the old timers." Although I suppose if it were the young whipper-snappers doing those trips we'd have a much higher turnover rate, due to....ah...lapses in judgement.;)

-Blucher

Nice. My favorite part is when the fast rock music is playing while they are leisurely leaning against the counter reading the weather packet. Now that's excitement!

Link is dead from the hosting site.

I can host it if somebody would like to send a copy of the original file to me. If so, shoot me a PM.

The link was originally emailed to me...should have tried to save it to a file or something. Maybe it can be googled and found somewhere else. I'm sure it has to be floating around somewhere. I need to watch it to keep me motivated.

A lot of the guys and gals at AA are talking about it. I am sure it got back to management because some rat snitched him out. All of the people I talked too love it. But, I am sure there is that one person.........

Latest resources

Back