Business is good

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aerodork

Those "cheap indians" are saving boeings bacon.... something like 28 787's, 28 777's and 18 737's FIRM orders not pie in the sky options. Besides that have you checked any jobs board.... India is a NET importer of pilots ... oh I forgot you dont have the quals's anyway. Aviation in India is growing at about 20% a year.

F*** everything else India is the "MOST U.S.A FRIENDLY" country according to the PEW research foundation, a big deal if you are aware what is happening in the world today especially in that neck of the woods. My point being ..... get some smarts .... get your head outta your Arse and appreciate America and as well as countries like India... incidentally the "worlds largest democracy" who are on our team.

My appologies for this quasi political rant but ignorance irritates the kwap outta me.......

AeroDork said:
If you're lucky they won't outsource the flying to some cheap indians. But that's the republican way so watch out. Screw you pilots you're just hired help.
I resent that. All right I really don't, I am the answer to outsourcing flight departments. I work at Flex Jet and we are growing! Watch out we are coming to your neighborhood.

Last edited:
BizPilot said:
.........but the Democrats won't tell you that.

yeah you are absolutely right.

when Joes Lemonade Stand needs to hire a Lemonade Helper because this summer is extremely hot, that job is directly attributed to George W. Bush

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back