Business idea, anyone interested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AnimalTale

Since the world is going to be taken over by low paid regional operations, dont you think these low paid and overworked crews need a NICE, CHEAP DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT near their "fleabag overnite motels"?

I have some investors :) that are willing to pony up some cash to start a bunch of "$1 beer stores" near cheap airport hotels.

Think of all the business we will get from depressed, exhausted, let down, abused, broke and horny regional guys.

Anytakers??

Plus we will hire some hot strippers to sell the stuff!

CYA

Last edited:
Since the world is going to be taken over by low paid regional operations, dont you think these low paid and overworked crews need a NICE, CHEAP DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT near their "fleabag overnite motels"?

I have some investors :) that are willing to pony up some cash to start a bunch of "$1 beer stores" near cheap airport hotels.

Think of all the business we will get from depressed, exhausted, let down, abused, broke and horny regional guys.

Anytakers??

Plus we will hire some hot strippers to sell the stuff!

CYA

PS. If the crews show us a 6 leg day pairing, they get 30% OFF THEIR TAB

Did you guys not just get bought by RAH? Would that qualify you for a discount too?

Just curious how that fits in to your business plan, that's all.

Did you guys not just get bought by RAH? Would that qualify you for a discount too?

Just curious how that fits in to your business plan, that's all.

PUKE 2 RAH! But u know the business plan would work because, hey dude, cheap drinks are the only salvation we have for the SH!T pay we are going to be receiving. Also they will make our pimple faced eager beaver Captain look better.

Cheers!

CYA

Funny idea but not really needed. Most of these pimple faced kids at regionals are not broke, the young ones have cars and apartments......subsidized by Mommy and Daddy. They can afford to work for peanuts and only care about what they are flying.....not how much they are flying it for.

Funny idea but not really needed. Most of these pimple faced kids at regionals are not broke, the young ones have cars and apartments......subsidized by Mommy and Daddy. They can afford to work for peanuts and only care about what they are flying.....not how much they are flying it for.

You know that most of these pimple faced kids that are subsidized by Daddy are Captains AT MAJOR AIRLINES!.

Oh and put Southwest into the group for cheap beer. It doesn't matter what hotel they stay in they only pay $1.00 for beer.

701EV

You know that most of these pimple faced kids that are subsidized by Daddy are Captains AT MAJOR AIRLINES!.

Oh and put Southwest into the group for cheap beer. It doesn't matter what hotel they stay in they only pay $1.00 for beer.

701EV

Thats true! But do they get a 30% discount for flying more than 6 legs a day. One other point, do strippers serve them the beer??

I think Im on to something.

CYA

AT,

you got me there. you might be on to something.

701EV

i am a dallas F/O....half my pairings have 6 legs a day. Got one with 7 next month...LBB should be first on the list...someone let the General know that things are about to get a little sweeter here at ole' Southwestern Airways on those 20 hour LBB overnights!:beer:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back