Bush Resignation Hailed By World Leaders

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snakum said:
I begged, pleaded, and filled out 4187s till my COs (both units) told me to "Cool it!". Still a no go for a Q-School slot. At the time, the only way to get to JFK was to re-enlist under the BEAR program.

They're getting alot of sharp, late-twenty somethings who want to give back to their country and have a little adventure before returning to cubicles in the business world.

A good deal! Wish I was 20-something again. :D

Minh

I was fast tracked, in the 60's from Basic to AIT (comm, and normal army was 18 wpm (I think), but since I was candidate for SF, they wanted me at 22, which is min for SF). Then jump school, then SF. Great folks, great adventures, middle of the night HALO, (High Altitude Low Opening), people shooting at you like crazy. Went some places where only air support was the guy who dropped you off.
Great Pilots. Just the best the AF had to offer. Once did skyhook extraction. What a ride.
Wouldn't have missed it.

Re: Repiblicans, republicans....

ALASKAN AVIATOR said:
Your whole argument for anything that somebody says about bush is that he isn't Clinton!

No he's not, and thank God.

I say gosh darn conservative garbage that I've been listening to for the last 3 years. [/B]

After 8 years, it's your turn . Get over it.

I'm sick and tired of being lied to. [/B]

Then quit listening to Democrats.

I'm sick of the government costing American lives because of its lies. [/B]

Okay, let's pull out, be selfish and see how many Iraqi's survive the next year.

I'm sick of the government putting billions into the desert when at the same time, no money can be found to fund American education, to invest into the American economy so the thousands out of work can get jobs. Fix America first!!!!!! [/B]

We spend more on education than any other nation and get marginal results. The education system doesn't need more money, it needs less BS. Make the system more efficient.

There's only one way to fix America, and "investing" isn't going to do it. Slash and dash about half of the entitlement programs and I'll show you some progress. Otherwise, forget it.

I was going to leave this post alone. But i had to let you know skyboss that your post really made me laugh.

Proposed bumper stickers for the next presidential election:

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism
Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough.
Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!
Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars
Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind
Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.
Bush/Cheney '04: Over a billion Whoppers served.
Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism
Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention.
Bush/Cheney '04: The last vote you'll ever have to cast.
Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!
Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!
Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil
Don't think. Vote Bush!
George W. Bush: A brainwave away from the presidency
George W. Bush: The buck stops Over There
God Save King George!
Whom Would Jesus Bomb?

Relax..

A squad of Marines drove up the highway between Basra and Baghdad. They came upon an Iraqi soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby on the opposite side of the road was an American soldier in a similar state, but he was alert. As first aid was given to both soldiers, they asked what happened. The Marine responded "I was heavily armed and moving north along
the highway. Coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi soldier". "What happened then?" the corpsman asked. "I told him Saddam Hussein was a miserable piece of $hit, and then the Iraqi told me that Tom Daschle,Ted, Kennedy and Bill Clinton were miserable pieces of caca."

" We were shaking hands when the truck hit us."

:eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back