Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
Warning! If you are devoid of a sense of humor, do not click here.
"Greenspam says I've created "business risk." Says I spook investors. But when I asked Greenspam for a solution, all he did was hand me a bag of pretzels." LOL!

I'm betting this will be at least a 5 page thread.

Gosh darn liberal garbage. Clinton is responsible for the terrorists and the economy isn't his fault.

The president can't even speak and he's run the country into the crapper. Where are the WMD, where is Osama, where is Sadam, where did the jobs all go?

You liberals wouldn't do a thing until the tyrants have a knife to your neck, thank God we have a God fearing president who knows how to stand up for freedom and take the fight to them!

Well at least all Clinton did was cat around with a fat chick. Bush is cating around with fat cat corporate types.

What about Clinton and his ties to the Chinese, if he were any more commie his hair would be pink. Why don’t you guys go get married to the gays in Vermont and leave making the world safe for the Republican Party.

World safe? If by that you mean dead Americans every day and thousands of dead Arabs then I suppose its safe. Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?

Ok, are we done now? Do we need to rehash this? Why don;t we just change the topic to something more interesting like how fat is to fat when you want to bring home a chic?

I say 5-5 and 160lbs is my limit!

Last edited:
Repiblicans, republicans....

Your whole argument for anything that somebody says about bush is that he isn't Clinton! I say gosh darn conservative garbage that I've been listening to for the last 3 years. I'm sick and tired of being lied to. I'm sick of the government costing American lives because of its lies. I'm sick of the government putting billions into the desert when at the same time, no money can be found to fund American education, to invest into the American economy so the thousands out of work can get jobs. Fix America first!!!!!!

Here fishy fishy fishy, come on timebuilder, lets have it, jump on, only five more pages to go.

I'd say we should limit the conversation to aviation but I guess there are no jobs, we are all looking and mostly not getting hired so that doesn't leave much to talk about.

ROFLMFAO! That was hillarious! And it is, unfortunately, largely true. :D

Thanks Singlecoil ... you're OK for a Strat man! :D

Minh

(But boy ... jist you wait till 100LL and the rest a' them Chickenhawks get a'holt ta this 'un :D)

Foobar....

5'5" 160pounds...... sounds like you been hookin up with some fat chicks!!

5'5" ..... hummmm I guess about 145 pounds has to be my limit.... wait how many beers.... and what time is it??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back