• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burn Out?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just get a Ford lightning......mine has 429 to the R/W no bleach just raw power...

429??? That's it??? j/k Throw more boost at that 5.4...it can handle it. My LS1 made 408 with just H/C...we'd probably be neck and neck going down the 1/4.

Oh and to combat burn out I run an Eaton Pro Posi with BFG drag radials.:p

When I was at the Frac's I fought burn out by quitting and finding a better job. :) For short term burn out relief, try shaking up all of the soda and beer cans before the pax get on.

429??? That's it??? j/k Throw more boost at that 5.4...it can handle it. My LS1 made 408 with just H/C...we'd probably be neck and neck going down the 1/4.

Oh and to combat burn out I run an Eaton Pro Posi with BFG drag radials.:p

When I was at the Frac's I fought burn out by quitting and finding a better job. :) For short term burn out relief, try shaking up all of the soda and beer cans before the pax get on.

350Z with built motor with Twin snails... 511 whp = no traction = :eek:

As far as work, changing jobs and moving closer to my base did wonders..

350Z with built motor with Twin snails... 511 whp = no traction = :eek:

As far as work, changing jobs and moving closer to my base did wonders..

Niiiice...did you install it and tune it yourself? What do you use for engine management? My neighbor had a 350Z TT till the motor went BOOM. He worked at the local ricer shop and got his goodies at cost. Had a slick touchscreen in the center console connected to a harddrive. He could control his UTEC from there without having to hook up a laptop. He was running twin 18G's. We were racing one another at the dragstrip when his motor let go. I got the jump on him with my WRX I had at the time but he ran me down at the 1/8th and smoked me with his dying motor puking oil and antifreeze out the tailpipe. :( That car was sick...I miss it and it wasn't even mine.

We should start another thread so everyone can show off their rides. In fact, I'm so bored right now I think I'll do just that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back