Buffett defends BizAv

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, Jon Juan,
What else to do you have. I know that you would love for NJA to fail. Ain't going to happen.

Are you going to just post some BS and move on or do you have a point??

A little defensive RNO? I fail to see where he insinuated his desire for NetJets to fail. In fact, I think all of us in the Frac industry realize NetJets is the big boy on the block - and nobody wants to see any of the Frac's fail. If NetJets were even close to failing - that would mean the rest of us Frac's would have already failed.

You know, I wish Obama would take the GIII or IV, whichever it is the AF has, but that isn't going to happen. He has to have the traveling white house. With all the comm equipment and what not. The G's just don't have the capabilities...

That is what I am thinking atleast

Actually, he took 2 747, a C5, and probably a helo. That is the usual entourage for a president's trip. If that does not piss of the Biz Av community let's talk about Pelosi.

Democrat or Republican they are all politicians. They all live by the saying : "do as I say, not as I do." The only reason Obama is bring any of this BS up is because some idiot media personal happen to be hanging out at the airport that fateful day some many months ago.

The C5 may have been replaced by a C17. During his trip to CMH last week it was the 17 on the ramp and only one that I saw.

Maybe the other 47 and 17 were over at Rickenbacker?

You know, I wish Obama would take the GIII or IV, whichever it is the AF has, but that isn't going to happen. He has to have the traveling white house. With all the comm equipment and what not. The G's just don't have the capabilities...

That is what I am thinking atleast

Actually, the C-20H has all that he needs. It even has a dedicated "radio operator" console (with a Smsgt to run it) on board.

Latest resources

Back