• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are saying, better than I have, what the worries are about getting an "industry leading contract." If it prevents our employer from competing in the marketplace, then it is a bad deal, not a good one.

Sigh.

Netjets isn't saying it isn't making money. It's argument is it's not making ENOUGH money. it wants to make more money.

So to make more money they have decided they need concessions from YOU. They want you to pay for benefits, reduce sick time, reduce vacation time, increase hours worked, decrease hours off all to increase the already giant profit they are making.

Since you're so scared of an industry leading contract to make sure the company is competitive in the marketplace are you now willing to take a cut across the board? That is what the company is saying will make it not competitive but make it more affordable to go to aspen on a ski weekend.

It is sad you want concessions. But like you've said you're already looking for another job or will SCAB if the time comes.

You are saying, better than I have, what the worries are about getting an "industry leading contract." If it prevents our employer from competing in the marketplace, then it is a bad deal, not a good one.

We expect nothing else from a scab....you'll be in great company when we get release, and yes that's what it will take to get a contract given your man crushes(management) actions as of late.

We expect nothing else from a scab.
I don't see any where that G-4 dude crossed a picket line to do struck work. But calling someone names is typical of union suppression of any conversation but burn it down. There are two sides on every street, to ignore one by suppression of free speech is not right.

BTW: I really do hope this thing is posturing as part of the contract process and this comes out as a win-win for everyone and no one loses there job.

I don't see any where that G-4 dude crossed a picket line to do struck work. But calling someone names is typical of union suppression of any conversation but burn it down. There are two sides on every street, to ignore one by suppression of free speech is not right.

BTW: I really do hope this thing is posturing as part of the contract process and this comes out as a win-win for everyone and no one loses there job.

There isn't free speach on FI it is owned and you agree to a TOS.

There isn't free speach on FI it is owned and you agree to a TOS.

Whle that is true, I think you would agree that as members of a society, we are bound to treat others with respect and generally be polite.

I'm sure you teach your kids that.

A few of the posters on FI feel that as long as they can remain anonymous, they are not members of society and can therefore step over the bounds of mutual respect.

Diesel is hardly anonymous. He is equally outspoken on the union boards and everyone knows who he is.

We need more like him, willing to call a spade, a spade. Enough with political correctness. It is killing this country.

Latest resources

Back