• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffet Getting Cold Feet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
are you serious people complain about only getting four a day. That is pathetic, I would love for someone to bitch about that to me.

After consulting from a friend of mine who is an financial analysis in New York, I too, with all seriousness, conclude that this article cannot be true. Warren Buffett only buys the stable(s) of each industry, the ones that can weather the storms......................and upon further examination...............what?! lets see how long this joke can last!

I'm good friends with Warren or as his close friends call him "WB" and I was there when he said all these things about NJ pilots. IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!

I don't work at NJ. But, I have studied Buffett (and continue to do so) for some time. He simply does not talk like the article quotes. I doubt the quote is reliable. He's a man of class, and those quotes sound like a six-pack beer-gut redneck talking. Article dismissed. Again, I don't work at NJ.

AZT
Well I worship St. Buffett(and continue to do so) and he told me, you don't know what you're talking about!

Latest resources

Back