• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffet Getting Cold Feet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the record a buffet is a meal where patrons serve themselves.

Mr. Warren Buffett on the other hand is the "Oracle of Omaha".

At least try to spell it correctly in your next slam on NJA.

Wow, some of you guys need to pull those sticks out of your rectums and laugh a little.

My jaw dropped after reading the first paragraph, but by the time I got to the next sentence, I realized it was a joke. Christ, my 2 year old who just crapped her pants and was drooling on herself knew it was a joke.

Wow, some of you guys need to pull those sticks out of your rectums and laugh a little.

My jaw dropped after reading the first paragraph, but by the time I got to the next sentence, I realized it was a joke. Christ, my 2 year old who just crapped her pants and was drooling on herself knew it was a joke.

Yes, we all realize it was a joke, hence the part about "slamming" NJA. Would just love it if professional pilots might someday learn to spell.

But we've got the NJA fat boy club vying for close to $1k for whoever loses the most lbs!

If DQ is coming to a BB near you, well I'm off the wagon! ;)

For the record a buffet is a meal where patrons serve themselves.

Mr. Warren Buffett on the other hand is the "Oracle of Omaha".

At least try to spell it correctly in your next slam on NJA.

Wasn't that the point of the post?? We're eating way too much!! (oink!) I think the mis-spelling was intentional.....

What Texan doesn't love Dairy Queen? Make my Blizzard Heath bar...:)

Good Luck to all the NJA pilots in the weight loss contest. I think it's a great idea. Kudos to PW for starting it and to everyone who signed up. Each of you who loses will win--what a nice contradiction.
NJW

Latest resources

Back