• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Bud light Commercial

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
Sweet find man. Could be classified as "Mr. Shiny Jet Pilot Guy" though. Funny.

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
Dam, you beat me to the post. HILARIOUS! Post it in the "Majors" forum with the label, This is for you SWA guys!! :) :)

s.o.sJTB

Total Time
I searched and found out that the Busch lawyers sent letters to many websites that had dozens of these commercials in MP3 format, and asked them to be removed. It was a series of about 30+ radio spots "Real Genius" and "Real American Heros", they also had one called "Mr. Night Cargo Pilot Guy", only heard that one once.

phishn@daves

Total Time
"sure were concerned about our lives, just not as much as saving nine bucks on a round trip ticket to Ft. Meyers."

That's gotta be the best line. HA

Way2Broke

Total Time
phishn@daves said:
"sure were concerned about our lives, just not as much as saving nine bucks on a round trip ticket to Ft. Meyers."

Agreed

meatwallet

certified muff diver
Total Time
3:16
phishn@daves said:

No, it's gotta be "I can't feel my legs"

Wheres the van?

Total Time
Its funny,theres no doubt about it,but I wish Busch came up with a video to accompany it.Say Jet Blue emergency landing in L.A. Thinkabout it!