• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
I suspect you'd ignore Him, too.

:)

Spoken by a true hypocrite, unless of course you are without sin and never ignore Gods wishes. Admit it, I know it's hard to admit when you think you're God, but you are wrong.

TDTURBO said:
Spoken by a true hypocrite, unless of course you are without sin and never ignore Gods wishes. Admit it, I know it's hard to admit when you think you're God, but you are wrong.
I take it you've conceded that you have been wrong, and you're ready to turn this into a religious thread. Of course, we'll need to ask for a Moderator's help to get the thread moved to the Non-Aviation Related Chat thread.

If I were without sin, I wouldn't have any need for God. I realize that I do, and I'm pretty diligent about trying to comply with His wishes. So, no, I'm not a hypocrite in that respect. I didn't claim to be God - - that was your claim. Hey, while we're here, I have another revelation for you. I "go to church" with a bunch of sinners, too!

TonyC said:
I suspect you'd ignore Him, too.

No, I get from your response that your arrogance is getting the better of you, by saying "I suspect you ignore him , too", you imply that you don't. Hence the remark. Enough thread creep, what issues do you have after explaining myself as being conscientious about proficiency and diligent about knowing my plane inside and out? Somehow you think this is a "bad" attitude. How ever did you arrive at that conclusion?:confused:

TDTURBO said:
No, I get from your response that your arrogance is getting the better of you, by saying "I suspect you ignore him , too", you imply that you don't.
You have received input from a wide variety of pilots from a variety of backgrounds with considerable experience. None of them believe that intentionally flying into icing conditions in an airplane not properly equipped to handle icing is a smart thing to do. None.

You have ignored the advice and wisdom of all of those pilots. I believe that if God Himself were to come down and speak directly to you in your native language and tell you it was a dumb thing to do, you would ignore His advice.

There, did I make myself clear?

TDTURBO said:
..., what issues do you have after explaining myself as being conscientious about proficiency and diligent about knowing my plane inside and out? Somehow you think this is a "bad" attitude. How ever did you arrive at that conclusion?:confused:
I have no problem with someone wanting to know about their airplane. I have a big problem with someone believing they are above the law when it comes to exploring. You've heard it before, you refuse to listen, I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

I'll read about you later.

He is the self proclaimed God at Fed Ex, don't you know that?. I wouldn't play his game if I were you, he is never wrong. Plus he is a Bush supporter and flew on the back lines flying cargo- he is as close to God as we will see on planet earth.

350DRIVER said:
He is the self proclaimed God at Fed Ex, don't you know that?. I wouldn't play his game if I were you, he is never wrong. Plus he is a Bush supporter ...
OK, OK, so far, so good. I was with you until:

350DRIVER said:
and flew on the back lines flying cargo-
Huh? I didn't follow that.

350DRIVER said:
he is as close to God as we will see on planet earth.
Perhaps.

TonyC said:
OK, OK, so far, so good. I was with you until:

Huh? I didn't follow that.

Perhaps.

I don't play your game, never have and never will.

You are the self proclaimed almighty so carry on...

350DRIVER said:
I don't play your game, never have and never will.
I'm not asking you to play any game, just to explain what you meant by "flew on the back lines flying cargo."

Latest resources

Back