• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brokeback Mountain Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My uncle is a gay FA for Delta and was also the best man at my wedding(female wife!) You should have heard his toast!? I tell you what, I couldn't have had a better best MAN! I little queer eye for the straight guy eyy. The wedding was put in a freakin magazine.

rtmcfi said:
Trust you? Why should we? Did you do some "hard time" in the "pokey?"

j/k he he
Be nice now, it's only being gay if you like it.

:nuts:

General Iee said:
I saw Brokeback Mountain on my last trip with a 'friend.' What a powerful and touching film. It touched me in so many ways, and spoke to me on so many levels. The raging wood that I get working for Delta is only surpassed by what I experienced seeing this film.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Cute screen-name hijacking attempt. :)

Well, I would if I could find the post. Have the mods already deleted the fake General?

Don't be so ignorant people. You are Sorrounded by gay people.

GET USED TO IT!!!! Usually the ones who have a complex about gay's are usually the first ones to experiment!

Some gay guy's are far better pilots then some of you straight dudes
and that is the truth.

Last edited:
Okay, this thread's kinda funny. Still, every time I hear a conversation about this not-very-good movie, I feel compelled to point out that the original story is from a fantastic collection of Wyoming stories that has nothing to do with gayness.

For those of you who read -- I know you're out there -- check it out: http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:NEW684852225:14.00#synopses_and_reviews

It's a dammed shame this movie is forever going to overshadow a fine, fine piece of literature.

</rant>

Ezralite, good one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back