Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
someones a LITTLE afraid ......lol....get over it

LowlyPropCapt said:
Don't insult us rednecks and hillbillies like that... Those "gentlemen" were just a couple of ruthless bastards that deserve to be shot. A little hillbilly justice would certiantly been in order for those two fu#kheads.

Trust me, those boys have a new understanding of "gay marriage" while being in jail...

"I'm not homophobic, you're just heterophobic." -Eminem.

You should have made a huge pot holder out of TP, reached into the pot, grabbed yer steamer and threw it over the stall onto the guy.

Oh and as far as guys getting used to getting hit on, it looks like the guys from the bar in WY showed how it's done.

Ever notice how gays are the tolerance queens until you disagree with their lifestyle? Then you're a redneck, hillbilly, bigot, homophobe, gay basher, closet homo, insecure about your sexuality, ignorant, etc. Real nice.
Must be in the handbook they're given when they come out.

buckwheat said:
I just don't understand how the liberal hollywood folk can put out a movie like this. Cowboys that worked as hands were not flamers and I am tired of hollywood shoving this shi* down our throut and trying to portray this as factual event.

That might possible be the most asinine thing I've ever heard. Maybe you should get out your dictionary and look up the meaning of liberal. And do you honestly think that this couldn't have possibly happened somewhere?

Perhapys you are on the wrong forum after all this is a AVIATION forum. Im sure there are some nice white supremecy gay bashing forums for you somewhere.

Last edited:
BollaBolla said:
That might possible be the most as$inine thing I've ever heard. Maybe you should get out your dictionary and look up the meaning of liberal. And do you honestly think that this couldn't have possibly happened somewhere?

Perhapys you are on the wrong forum after all this is a AVIATION forum. Im sure there are some nice white supremecy gay bashing forums for you somewhere.

I thought liberal=homo! Pretty obvious though.

Liberal--a mental disorder effecting the minds of weak minded "sheeple".

Isn't funny how we all work with homos and I still HATE them!

All Im saying is what more does buckwheat expect from the liberal media?

buckwheat said:
I just don't understand how the liberal hollywood folk can put out a movie like this. Cowboys that worked as hands were not flamers

Are you saying that all gays are flamers?

We've been casual friends with a former neighbor for about 9 years. We didn't know he was gay until 4 or 5 years after we met him. I think you've been living amongst the sheep a bit too long there Mr. Wyoming.

Latest resources

Back