Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
Just joshing you dude....

I know, I get it all the time at the FBO that I work at (go figure)
The wife is also really good at giving me crap, especially in front of others. Looks like I married a good one! ( and shel likes to hunt, too!)

Hey,
Billy Bob Thornton said it so succinctly, while plowing a fat chick in Bad Santa-
"You ain't gonna sh#t right for a week" I almost sprayed orange juice out my nose just thinking about it!
PBR

I love homophobes. It's so easy to get them wound up and seeing red.

It's like...dude. If you're not gay, then don't worry about it. #1, "they" probably don't want to sleep with you anyway, so don't flatter yourself. #2, just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. I'm sure you have enough problems in your own life without worring about how someone else is living theirs.

That being said, if I ever get to meet Pat Robertson I'll give him a kiss right on the lips. The chance that he'd have a brain anurism (sp?) and die right there is worth the ridicule from my friends. :)

If you're flying with a gay pilot...don't worry. I'm pretty sure you can't get "the gay" on you from casual contact.

and to the original poster - it's nice to see that the knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing variety of our species is alive and well. I was worried that you guys were extinct.

Dave Benjamin said:
If you were in a stall with the door closed are you sure he was talking to you? I have to admit that's a pretty bizarre scenario. The point I was making in a roundabout fashion that sometimes straight guys can be pretty obnoxious hitting on some woman that has no interest. I've heard some interesting tales from some of our attractive F/A's. Can you imagine if a woman consistently responded to an unwelcome advance with violence?

I fully agree that there is an accepted protocol for meeting and talking to people. It's called respect. Regardless of sexual orientation people need to have respect for others. In your example that person was out of line and lacked respect for you and himself for that matter. A straight guy making a similar proposition to a disinterested woman is just as bad as the guy you encountered in a restroom. Where were you anyway? I remember reading in our local paper that some similar activities were taking places in a highway rest stop not too far from our airport.

This is getting hilarious Dave, kinda personal ya know? Oh well, I was in a college library bathroom. This guy, had a post it note on the door asking for action, but all I had for him was my BM stink. Just when I finished he sat in the stall next to me and the whole episode shocked and angered me. He was looking for anything he could get. I yelled "What?" in reaction and stormed outta there, good thing too.

Over and out for now.

Crossky said:
This is getting hilarious Dave, kinda personal ya know? Oh well, I was in a college library bathroom. This guy, had a post it note on the door asking for action, but all I had for him was my BM stink. Just when I finished he sat in the stall next to me and the whole episode shocked and angered me. He was looking for anything he could get. I yelled "What?" in reaction and stormed outta there, good thing too.

Over and out for now.

College library bathrooms are notorious "cruising" spots, like truck stops and health clubs. At my college, there were bathrooms at two of the campus libraries where it was widely known that men looking for sex would hang out. I guess you were caught unaware.

Anyhow, if someone makes a proposition you don't like, just walk away or decline the offer. No need to be angry. Women have been subjected to a lot of unwanted advances and attention for years and deal with it. Men just aren't used to it.

I just don't understand how the liberal hollywood folk can put out a movie like this. Cowboys that worked as hands were not flamers and I am tired of hollywood shoving this shi* down our throut and trying to portray this as factual event.

buckwheat said:
I am tired of hollywood shoving this shi* down our throut and trying to portray this as factual event.

You mean that everything that happens in the movies is supposed to be REAL?! Like that little alien in the basket of Drew Barrymore's brother's bike?! And that dude who wanted to eat that other dude's liver with fava beans and chianti?! And that dead horse they put in that guy's bed?! And that tall black dude who looked like Kareem who was actually an airline pilot?!

That stuff was all real?! Holy Cow!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back