Breast Feeding Mom Smothers Baby on UA Flt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Three kids. Yes, this was tragic.

My attempt at sick humor. This is sometimes how I cope with tragedy. Some of you guys are WAY too serious.

I wasn't offended. Unfortuantely, I occasionally make these types of insensitive comments too. My way of dealing with tragedy as well in my life. Laughing at inapprorpiate times.

Comedy and tragedy are intimately the same in many ways.

absurdly funny and sick at the same time. a use of the absurd to highlight a point. Humorists and talking heads use it all the time (Limbaugh). Not something I would want to say....

The bible says we will be judged, in part, by what comes out of our mouths.....

I had a medical diversion during my short stint at ual last year, a very intense and fast-moving procedure. In the gate at Denver within 20 minutes, out 30 minutes later. I flew and handled ATC, the capt. handled the back and dispatch. We are NOT just bus-drivers....

This situation is a tragedy. Hopefully everyone has learned from the very poor comments this individual made concerning this incident. Let us all learn from this unfortunate situation and move on.

At least it got that @#$%^& kid to shut up.

You are an ass. As I read this my wife is breast feeding our little boy and I can't imagine what or how I feel if I lost him. Your comment makes me want to vomit. You should seek some form of self help if this how you deal with tragedy. I hear what the Mod says - but the WM should pull your ticket. There is nothing in your post or apology that gives anything to this web board. Thank God we don't fly together!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back