• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking Rumor: SKYW to buy 100 MRJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
777 means it's unexpected for him, so everyone else should be "unexpected", and he'll be here 5 years from now, Capt on the 200 flying to VLD and back :)

That's not possible see.......cause 777 has a plan.......1000 hours PIC and he's outta here.

If only we had thought of that.......DANGIT!!!!!

Have you ever been correct about one thing on Flightinfo? Your average has got to be pretty low.

PBS was one, other than that I don't remember making that many "predictions".

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ok.. "USair flying out of Charlotte, Pheonix, etc(didn't happen)".. "Big announcement soon!" (no announcement), "lots of 700's next week(no 700's)"... these are some to name a few.. I forgot many many more, basically because your credibility is blown, dude. You get tuned out. Knock off the know-it-all routine.

The fact is the MRJ is future thinking for UA/US.. Any Delta growth is in the next 3 years.. We still will be doing a 2-1 swap for 900's.. Regardless of what you think there is still alot of 76 seat flying up for grabs.. AA about to follow DL scope. UA will have to give alittle, US the same. If they follow DL there is over 200 large RJ's up for grabs... Sucks. But thats the way it is...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back