Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking News: RAH Pilots don't care that XJet and Comair pilots hate us!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, Yes!!! And make sure you tell us (XJT) and Comair pilots that when you need our jumpseats. Also, be sure to tell Express Jet pilots in the IAH crew room (if ya'll end up in there with us) your sentiments too, unless you're a telephone toughguy

so many bad asses here !!! what if you want a jumpseat on RAH ohh i forgot your to good to ask them for a ride Gezzus some of you guys should be with the WCW not working for airlines

If you guys are gonna bring up that old a$$ thread then I am gonna bring up this old a$$ one...

Last edited:
I couldn't be bothered to read all the posts on this thread, so excuse me if this has already been pointed out. The fact that you have to start a thread like this makes it abundantly clear that you DO in fact care what other pilots think of you. Sorry.

it never stops amazing me how worked up folks get on here.........

RAH rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.... welll.. I sure don't care what you have to say!!!!

As somebody also posted, I really didn't read the whole thread...I have an idea of what it was. But, do I care that CHQ got the CAL flying? Of course. Do I hold it against the pilot group at CHQ? No. I treat CHQ pilots the way I treat any other one. However, I was out to dinner with the crew the other night and there was a CHQ pilot (actually furloughed from USAir...which made the comment all the more out of place) who came up to us (slightly slurring his words) and asked us how it felt to have CHQ taking our jobs. We all kinda looked at each other and shrugged it off...he was drunk...whatever. Every place has those bad apples...but if you start taking things like what is going on between XJT/CAL/CHQ personally....you're going to be in for a long career.

Latest resources

Back