Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking News: RAH Pilots don't care that XJet and Comair pilots hate us!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lowlycfi said:
Yeah there were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident...

" I saw that!..ya know brick ive been meaning to talk to you about that...its probably not a bad idea if your find some friends or family...get out of town....and just lay low for awhile....cause your probably wanted for murder"

We don't care so much that we take the time to go on the computer and let you know how much we don't care... and then check back for replies.

Please ignore the jerk who started this thread, as he or she is one of the narrowminded a$$holes who has issues and does not represent the pilot group at RAH.

How is he a narrow-minded A$$hole?

I fly for CHQ and I don't care if other pilot groups hate us.

Hell, I'd be getting furloughed if the coin landed on the other side, but it didn't. I'm still doing my job just like I would have, except I'm not drunk-posting on flightinfo saying how much other airlines suck.

SkyBoy1981 said:
The first three words of your post says it all.

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm tired of people saying things that mean nothing and trying to pass it off as relevant/significant/cleaver/substantive.
The ultimate conclusion of your argument is that because someone cares about anything he cares about everything.
The reality of it is that most people care what others think about them, and in many cases that’s a good thing. Not good when some 13 year-old girl throws up her lunch so she can be skinner, but good when it causes people to be kind, responsible et cetera. So maybe this guy cares or maybe he doesn’t even work for RAH; but at any rate I am quite sure that I care to not hear any more childish rants of pseudo-professionals bitching about how they are better than someone else because they work for one company or another. Do you really think there is that much of a difference from a pilot at one airline or another? I’m quite sure that every airline has some really good and some pretty poor pilots. Does the fact that your work rules may be marginally better, or that you make 1-5% more than someone else? Is that how you determine your worth? If so the entire management of Enron is better than you. And don’t come back with some “we’re fighting the good fight” argument. No one airline is the last bastion of hope, professionalism, work ethics and productivity.
My point is this: You are not your airline, you work there and you have a duty to do your best, work hard and do an honest job. (Even when you thing management is screwing you) In doing this you will go far to making your company a good one. But more than that you can be an individual, one who can and should be proud of his or her work. Lets all worry about our selves a little more.

P.S.
Skyboy, much of what I am responding to is not necessarily from you but from all the bitching that my fellow pilots tend to do. So to the extent that my response to you in unjustified, my apologies.

Last edited:
jumppilot said:
How is he a narrow-minded A$$hole?

I fly for CHQ and I don't care if other pilot groups hate us.

Hell, I'd be getting furloughed if the coin landed on the other side, but it didn't. I'm still doing my job just like I would have, except I'm not drunk-posting on flightinfo saying how much other airlines suck.

First of all, AMEN to dogtown's sermon directly above this post. dogtown is preaching the truth!

And number B,
nobody at Comair or Xjet hates RAH pilots. And if they do, their stupid. Maybe CMR and XJET management teams hate RAH management for getting the upper hand on new mainline flying, but the pilots have nothing to do with that. Pilots fly the the trips their seniority can hold, nothing more, nothing less. What trips or lines are available, pilots have about as much control as that crow squawking at the sun to get it to rise. :rolleyes:

FLAPS 9 said:
Congratulations!!! You are flying an airplane at a regional pay rate that some major airlines have decided to add to their fleet and pay their pilots at major airline rates! I hope you enjoying having a regional job for the rest of your life. Last I checked though Jet Blue had EMB 190s not 170s!

How easy it is to stir the pot on this website. Flaps 9, I was kidding man. Relax! I really dont care if pilots from other regionals, majors, wherever have a grudge against RAH. I certainly don't have any grduges with any carriers. People are just trying to make a living and put food onthe table for their famalies. I just show up, do my job, try and have some fun with the crew, drink some beers, shoot some pool, go out and not sit in the dang hotel room all the time (don't you hate flying with those types.)

Can't we all just get along?

That was a bit below the belt, I'm sure you guys never had anyone get canned for breaking the rule.

DrewBlows said:
Make sure you wait twelve hours after posting before flying again.

Gentelmen !! Its a business as most companies will tell you. Your a pawn in the game just like the rest of all of the millions of People in the US,do everyday
Last just cause your a pilot and have issues its not fair to take out on the pawns that do their bidding Hell if you hate Chq folks so much, you might want to take the damm time and find out they are just like you Working for DA man to feed the need to fly. I am a Former Shuttle person and have met many of the CHQ folks and they are good people. So all i can say if you dont like them Move on and find someone else to HATE!!

Latest resources

Back