Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking News: RAH Pilots don't care that XJet and Comair pilots hate us!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SF340Guy

We don't care. We go to work every day and do the best job possible. MGMT assigns our flying and routes. We all went to the same flight schools, and we all did the same crappy flying jobs to get here. You all would have taken the first job offered to you (anywhere descent), and if you say you wouldn't, you are a LIAR!!!

SF340Guy said:
We don't care. We go to work every day and do the best job possible. MGMT assigns our flying and routes. We all went to the same flight schools, and we all did the same crappy flying jobs to get here. You all would have taken the first job offered to you (anywhere descent), and if you say you wouldn't, you are a LIAR!!!

Make sure you wait twelve hours after posting before flying again.

SF340Guy said:

Nyah Nyah. Sticks and stones may break my bones...

Grow up.

John Pennekamp said:
Nyah Nyah. Sticks and stones may break my bones...

Grow up.

Dude. How true though is his statement. I know this is flightinfo ...oh wait no one mentioned in this thread that MESA SUCKS!

Phew, glad I was the 1st to post that

I'm sorry things over at ASA suck so bad. Come on over to RAH where the grass is greener and come fly the 170. Or be a dive instructor in the keys. I pick option 2 :)

Latest resources

Back