• Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anais Nin said:
Yeah well....... I guess we all cant have 900 hours of flight time and a Commercial Multi! DORK!
Oh, look at Mr.EMB 145. Brokeback Biatch.

Going by his screen name "zv pilot" which translates into air midwest pilot (zv= company code for air midwest, part of Mesa) he works or worked here. My guess....registered in Nov 2004, just finishing BE-1900 training right now. Probablly was sent packing for some reason or another (busted checkride perhaps). That would explain the hostility. Tried to join em...failed out....so they suck!!! Great attitute!!

.[/quote]

Breaking News, Hell that's Old News!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure the pilots are fine, but the gate agents leave alot to be desired. Out of DSM to ORD our flight was cancelled due to a "configuration warning" on takeoff (CRJ). With about 15 people still in line to get rebooked, the lady at the gate said "I'm sorry folks, I have to go to my other job, I can't stay here any longer" and walked right off. Amazing.

Anais Nin said:
Huh?!?! What does that even mean? Go to bed, son. You have no idea what you're talking about!

You're right, someone has to keep your wife company.

FastestPA31Ever said:
I am sure the pilots are fine, but the gate agents leave alot to be desired. Out of DSM to ORD our flight was cancelled due to a "configuration warning" on takeoff (CRJ). With about 15 people still in line to get rebooked, the lady at the gate said "I'm sorry folks, I have to go to my other job, I can't stay here any longer" and walked right off. Amazing.[/quoUTE
Hate to break it to yea, if you were going from dsm to ord on mesa the agents and rampers were all mainline UAL employees. ON the HP side they are mesa in DSM but not UAL.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back