• Start date
  • Watchers 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had vacation last month and Screw Scheduling called me everyday to "offer up" some premium flying to me. Said they had 1 day, 2 day, and 3 day available, but I needed to call back quickly in order to have first choice. Some days they would call twice a day.

Scott, Charlie, you hear me? I'd rather pick up cans on the side of the road for extra cash than help you out of the situation YOU created!

you shouldn't be answering your phone ya know, prob get anoccurence :crying:

on another note, ASA accepting VAC give ups AGAIN! geez man the friggin' airline properly, those at the top should be fired, well, exceot for Scotty boy, he be too entertaining in RGT :laugh:

As of Wednesday night, there are exactly ZERO RESERVES for Captains on the 200 at ASA! YGBSM! Lord helm them if there is a cloud, breakdown or sick call!!!

As of Wednesday night, there are exactly ZERO RESERVES for Captains on the 200 at ASA! YGBSM! Lord helm them if there is a cloud, breakdown or sick call!!!

You know.... I used to care. I used to sit RR with the attitude that i will do it to keep a line holder from being extended. Cause someday I'll be a lineholder. The senior guys don't give a rats a$$ about reserves.

Now I hope they extend everybody on the top half of the list. EVERYDAY. welcome to the suck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back