• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boyd Prognosticates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The citizen working for peace, however misguided, is the more dangerous.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have the winner! Thanks for playing.

brainhurts said:
WHERE DID THE WMD GO? No one denies they were there. Where are they? (Think Syria)

Without Bush, Amamalingdong in Iran would still be enriching uranium and doing his best to be the next Sulliman. . . . . . .

If you and your aunt Cindy were supporting this cause more instead of giving aid and comfort to the enemy, (who, by the way will not thank you by not nuking you) maybe freedom could get planted in the Arab world. . . . . . . . .

99 percent of the guys and gals "in theatre" are in support of the effort. They do not need you to speak for them.
The citizen working for peace, however misguided, is the more dangerous. You fit that catagory.
Peace & Love,
bh

Heh-heh! Very well said. I believe the name of the leader of Iran, though, is properly pronounced "Ahma Nutjob". If he wants to get to allah so badly, I will be happy to send him there.

Last edited:
Brainhurts, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but after reading your post my brain really hurts. Dude, you need to read a book or something.

"Without or without Bush, 9-11 would have happened. Saddam was thumbing his nose at the resolutions that were supposed to constrain him."

First of all, Saddam didn't have anything to do with 9/11. http://www.9-11commission.gov/ Second, you're right, 9/11 would probably still have happened had someone else occupied the White House, but it would have a much better chance of getting stopped had someone actually read the Presidential Daily Briefs that actually mentioned the types of attacks Bin Laden was planning. The administration keeps coming up with plots that they have foiled since 9/11, so that makes me think that stopping an attack is definitely possible, if you just look in the right places. I'm not saying it would be easy, just possible. Pre 9/11, they screwed up. Also, Saddam was a bad guy, no question about it. But, how many other bad guys, with torture chambers etc, are out there? We don't seem to be going after them with the same gusto.

"WHERE DID THE WMD GO? No one denies they were there. Where are they?"

Actually, people do deny they were there. David Kay, Charles Duelfer, Hans Blix all said there was nothing there. We had the inspectors there before the war, until the US told them to leave just before the bombs started dropping, and what did they find? Bupkus. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/01/25/sprj.nirq.kay/

"Without Bush, Amamalingdong in Iran would still be enriching uranium and doing his best to be the next Sulliman."

They still are enriching uranium. Bush et al. hasn't done anything to stop that yet.

"If you and your aunt Cindy were supporting this cause more instead of giving aid and comfort to the enemy, (who, by the way will not thank you by not nuking you) maybe freedom could get planted in the Arab world."

Dude, you can't plant freedom. No matter how hard you want it to happen, it won't unless the people there want it to happen. Unfortunately, religion and nationalism are more important for those people than freedom right now. I think people can learn more about freedom by actually seeing it in action. Like for example, someone's right to say whatever they want without being labeled unpatriotic or a crazy person, just because you don't agree with them. We need to learn that too.

"99 percent of the guys and gals "in theatre" are in support of the effort. They do not need you to speak for them."

They are speaking for themselves. The polled troops says this (among other things): "An overwhelming majority of 72% of American troops serving in Iraq think the U.S. should exit the country within the next year, and more than one in four say the troops should leave immediately." Read the article.
http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075

I don't really want to start anything here, but your comments were just so ridiculous. If you want an argument, you need some facts. Turn off Fox News and read something.

I usually restrain myself in my posts but El Ocho you have forced me to speak up. You sir are a farking nut job! Look back at 70 yrs of Soviet communism, the DEMs always believed that they were no threat and wanted to befriend them and appease them. Nothing ever worked. Along came tough talking and acting Ronald Reagan and boom in 9 yrs they were gone. When he was in office a lady named m. albright (not so bright) claimed He would cause the destruction of the world. NEVER HAPPENED! The DEMs have been on the wrong side of history for a long time. FDR called Stalin Uncle and his VP Henry was a communist sympathizer who later ran for pres. as a communist party member. I will take Bush over any lying Dem any day. I will also do my part support the troops at every opportunity.

I wouldn't go to Canada if I were you...try Cuba. but don't get caught smokin weed down there life in prison with no tv,gym or tennis could be tough!

You know what they say is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't help stopping to watch. Let me go get a beer and find a seat. OK I am comfortable now. Go ahead. Fights On.

Benhuntn said:
I usually restrain myself in my posts but El Ocho you have forced me to speak up. You sir are a farking nut job! Look back at 70 yrs of Soviet communism, the DEMs always believed that they were no threat and wanted to befriend them and appease them. Nothing ever worked. Along came tough talking and acting Ronald Reagan and boom in 9 yrs they were gone. When he was in office a lady named m. albright (not so bright) claimed He would cause the destruction of the world. NEVER HAPPENED! The DEMs have been on the wrong side of history for a long time. FDR called Stalin Uncle and his VP Henry was a communist sympathizer who later ran for pres. as a communist party member. I will take Bush over any lying Dem any day. I will also do my part support the troops at every opportunity.

I wouldn't go to Canada if I were you...try Cuba. but don't get caught smokin weed down there life in prison with no tv,gym or tennis could be tough!

Sigh...I miss Reagan. The man is a god in my eyes, worthy of mention in the same breath as Washington, Lincoln, Truman and Kennedy . He (obviously with a lot of advice) took the abomination that is communism, killed it, and pissed on it's grave.

Today, look at the weak sisters that are tripping over themselves to worshop at communisim's new altar (China). It makes me ashamed.

Dignity, respect, peace through preparation and vigilance. Calling evil for what it is.

We could certainly do with some of that now. I hope I live to see another "New Day in America".

Nu

nfg said:
First of all, Saddam didn't have anything to do with 9/11. http://www.9-11commission.gov/

Why is is that libs keep harping on this? Everyone knows this . . . . yet the libs keep throwing this out there, like they are surprising someone. That, to me, shows how out of touch they really are. Bush is no Churchill, but I am sure glad we didn't have Kerry or Gore in there, holy crap, can anyone say, "Jimmy Carter Chamberlain". . . . .

There were WMD's in Iraq (ask a Kurd), and many news accounts showed them being trucked out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks before the invasion. Almost continuous caravans of trucks . . . . widely reported, except in the liberal media.

I could go on and debate you on every ridiculous point you've raised, but why bother? You're mind (per se) is made up . . . . so have a nice life. Someday, when you grow up and wake up, come back and talk to us.

Last edited:
Hey nfg,
Your ramblings fall on deaf ears. Ty Webb, nu guy, and Benhuntin have answered for me. Something about Winston Churchill, a room full of rattlesnakes, and the defination of an appeaser comes to mind.
Peace and Love.
bh

FlyBoeingJets said:
But he hedges a coupel bets nicely...

All Boyd does is hedge bets. Then, months later he'll point out where he was right, and entirely disregard the other 50% of his writings that say the exact opposite things.

bvt1151 said:
All Boyd does is hedge bets. Then, months later he'll point out where he was right, and entirely disregard the other 50% of his writings that say the exact opposite things.

Excuse me Dude, but you have responded to the origional thread with no consideration at all for the cat fight that has begun here. Please be more considerate in the future.

P.S. I agree with you on Boyd

Boyd isn't an analyst. Analysts direct money managers who make investment decisions.

Nobody makes investment decisions based on Boyd's opinions. Boyd is a consultant to small airports and uses his articles to build his customer base.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back