• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bottom-Feeders

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm starting to believe that flying a 402 around the islands of the Bahamas would be much more desireable than a life in the regionals. Not because of the flying, or the pay... but rather the attitudes you'd be surrounded with. How depressing to see everyone bitching at one another. Two of my good friends are at CHQ right now and I don't hate them at all, or think they are bottom feeders. Even with the fact their company is trying to undercut us at ExpressJet (so I hear).

Absolutely amazing. Management really has us by the balls, huh? Not only are we racing for the bottom in pay and benefits, we are fighting each other at the same time. Brotherhood my ass.

Typhoon1244 said:
Yes, you "bottom-feeders," you're welcome on my airplane anytime...except for generaltso. (I wonder what he looks like...)

You start a thread to show your support toward CHQ pilots and you call the thread "bottom-feeders", like we are somehow beneath you. Well thanks for taking pity on us and letting us on your jumpseat.

generaltso said:
You start a thread to show your support toward CHQ pilots and you call the thread "bottom-feeders", like we are somehow beneath you.
Ahem.
aewanabe said:
Now for the rest of you broken-record dorks who had to go through the same, tired, "bottom-feeder" refrain...
The title of this thread refers to the tired refrain, and came from a post by one of your pilots! I think everybody else understood that. And yes, when I said "all you 'bottom-feeders,'" I was being ironic. Sorry if that went over your head too. I'll dumb it down next time.
generaltso said:
...thanks for taking pity on us...
Pity? I don't think that's quite the right word, but I take exception when a group of people is so widely and undeservedly reviled. CHQ's management team are among the whores of the industry, and you pilots too often are the focus of animosity because of it. I don't like that, and that was the point of this thread.

Now, did you understand that?

(Creep...)

kngarthur said:
Comair sucks (I'm sure the general public would agree)
You're right...basically because the general public has that opinion of all airlines.

(Warning: flame-baiters don't last long around here.)

Sometimes the bottem is better. Like when I'm tired and just want to get it over with. ;)

Why can't we all just love and fly around happily

The fact is every management team is going to try to jip the pilots because they are buisnessmen. The buisnessman only cares for his pay and how much the airline makes. The pilots are just his puppets. So we should all just get along and try to help each other. The more we can stick together the more we could accomplish but that will never happen in the airline industry i guess. Can't we all just LOVE. Jesh. This is depressing stuff.

Corbon said:
Sometimes the bottem is better. Like when I'm tired and just want to get it over with.
:D LMAO

Latest resources

Back