• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bose QC-15 TSO approved by FAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This will still enrage the QC2 guys because they have to buy a different headset. Funny.

I hated those things anyway. I would also speak at a volume just above a whisper when the captain would put his QC2 over both ears. About 1/2 way through the first leg he'd have one ear uncovered, thus defeating the purpose of noise a canceling headset. It would remain that way for 3 days. I'm not shouting because you're tuning out the world. Now if only there was a hot mic solution...

You guys haven't been issued the rubber band?

When you sold me mine 4 months ago you said it was already stc'ed .
WTF? have i been close to a violation all this time?

There is no STC for the headset and it isn't required because it isn't permanently installed equipment. The QC-2 had a TSO (Technical Service Order) and this is the TSO for the newer -15. Purely a formality.

Correct me if I'm wrong Mike.

As for tuning out the world Quiet Flight, maybe they're making a comment on your personality...;)

There is no STC for the headset and it isn't required because it isn't permanently installed equipment. The QC-2 had a TSO (Technical Service Order) and this is the TSO for the newer -15. Purely a formality.

Correct me if I'm wrong Mike.

As for tuning out the world Quiet Flight, maybe they're making a comment on your personality...;)

Strong chance. They can only take so much of me saying "Did u really mean to do that?". :smash:

Bwahahaha. Nicely played.

Latest resources

Back