• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bose modifier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bought the Aviation X earlier this year. I also bought the military adapter to fly with it in the Hawkeye. It makes a big difference. After a 5.0 mission I don't feel as worn out. Surprisingly, my hearing improved on my annual military flight physical. You can break up the payments with Bose over a year and it is tax decductible. It was money well spent in my case.

Hefe

I just finished my first trip in the CRJ700 with the uflymike setup. I love it! I also have the Bose X headset (which you'll soon find on ebay). The uflymike/QC2 setup doesn't block as much noise as the Bose X, but I don't need it to in the CRJ. The QC2 is just right, more than just the Telex 750 type, but not as big as the earmuff headsets.

It's true, when the battery dies or the switch is turned off there is no audio, unlike the Bose X that keeps the audio when the ANR battery runs out or is turned off. Just have to buy a brick of AAA from Sam's and keep a few rolling around the bottom of the flightcase! That's a good idea, put in a new battery every trip...

Thumbs up from this operator!

Latest resources

Back