Book Recommendations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RIDING ROCKETS by Mike Mullane

Best book I've read by far, and I read a pathetically large amount of books....

Creature from Jekyll Island....

I'll second this one. Learn about the history of money, the banking system, and how the Federal Reserve fits into our current financial system. It reads like an exciting detective novel, and it's so clearly written even a regional pilot can understand it all. It changed the way I look at what the government (both parties) does with money and the banking industry. A must read for today's economic mess.

Another excellent one is The 5000 Year Leap. It explains why our founding fathers came up with the American system of government. They didn't just come up with something off the tops of their heads, they thoroughly researched all the successful societies throughout history, and figured out what historically had really brought peace, stability, and prosperity. This book explains the principles that they found were necessary to make it all work. Another must read during today's political confusion.

IAnother excellent one is The 5000 Year Leap. It explains why our founding fathers came up with the American system of government. They didn't just come up with something off the tops of their heads, they thoroughly researched all the successful societies throughout history, and figured out what historically had really brought peace, stability, and prosperity. This book explains the principles that they found were necessary to make it all work. Another must read during today's political confusion.

I'll second that. Then after finishing The 5000 Year Leap. Read Liberty and Tyranny.

The first will tell you where this country started from, the second will tell you where we are at. The difference will astound and anger you.

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. Excellent book, despite the fact that it was endorsed by Oprah.

If you like politics and the Middle East try "The Devil We Know" by Roberty Baer (former CIA Officer). (non fiction) It's about Iran and very interesting.

Latest resources

Back