• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Book Recommendations

greyskyracer

Total Time
fait is the hunter, shantaram, bringing down the house, angels and deamons, the old man and the sea

Andy Neill

Total Time
How about Netherland? It's good enought for the POTUS. Fait is the Hunter is a new book? Must be an update of Fate is the Hunter.

Brody1

Total Time
Lone Survivor- by Marcus Luttrell. It came out in paperback recently, so you'll find it in any airport newspaper/magazine/book store. Awesome book . . .

phr8dawg

Total Time
---
Animal Encounters-by Craig Childs. About meeting various wild animals in their element. The mountain lion is unforgettable. About $15.

The World without Us-Companion book to the Discover series. About what happens to the earth when all the people vanish. Very good.About $15

Spook, Bonk, Stiff-by Mary Gross (great name) About ghost research, sex, and dead people. Three separate books, all ducumentary in nature, all good. $15 each

When you buy from Amazon, pay attention to the "people who liked this also liked"
suggestions. There are some gems to be found. I burn through alot of books. Hope this helps.

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" by Tucker Maxx :beer:

BrickTop

The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman. You will be stunned about where the world was as is going due to globalization. Basically it summarizes we in America are becoming dumber.

jimcav

Total Time
I've been reading Vince Flynn novels. Google him and read his books in order. Good stuff. CIA and special forces types doing covert ops and killing terrorists.

bogey383

???????????
Total Time
I second Atlas Shrugged or any other book by Ayn Rand.

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+
How about Mein Kampf? Open it up in cruise and then start laughing out loud and going, "I agree with that!"

makersmarc

St. Thomas Free Univ.
Total Time
Just three words: get a Kindle.
Best invention ever for readers. Many, many classics available for download for free.

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
Why is this topic on the regional boards? Everyone knows we can't read.

Buschpilot

Large Member
Total Time
5500+
I just picked up Flying the Line again. Haven't read it in at least 5 years, and I'll be damned if you couldn't interchange the year 1930 with 2009.

The Goal is a good book. So is How to Win Friends and Influence People. I also like Hidden Kuaui.