Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier to sell 120 planes to NETJETS???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I highly doubt NJA is wanting to buy flex. NetJets does not need more pilots or used airplanes (New yes, used no). I believe the goal is to put flex out of business.

Wife, thanks for taking the time to post. Ever since 1999 when I got the call telling me that I was hired at NJA, I've felt very close to the company and even closer to the great group of pilots that I've worked with over the years. That passion has only gotten bigger over the years. It's nonsecret that our entire industry has come under attack since late 2008. While every frac has taken hits, it seems that as the industry leader, NJA has taken some of the bigest blows. In January 2010, I flew 5 days with a young man who, at the end of that tour, was on the street with a wife and a new baby to support. That drove some feelings home for me and I'll never for get that week. I want to see those guys and gals back here. They're all still part of what NJA is today and they all deserve a chance to fly a QS airplane again. From my seat, it's tough to think about ANYONE else besides the 495 joining the current pilot group. I understand we all have families and responsibilities but please understand that my loyalty is with my fellow NJA pilots. Whether they're currently here or waiting for a recall letter, they're still my brothers and sisters. I'm sure I could sugarcoat it and make it sound a little nicer but that would give folks the wrong idea of who I really am....

I know all about Flex's attempts to getting a union on property. I too know some folks over there and believe it or not, I'm this honest with them as well and they still lov

I'm not wishing anyone here a bad future. I wish everyone the best but my heart and fighting side will stay in house defending my fellow pilots.

G200, do you enjoy flying the 200?

G4dude, after this comment made by you:

I used to fly for Flex, enjoyed the time spent there, and I agree with warlord19 and B19. I'm just one pilot among many who would rather negotiate/relate with the company as an individual rather than be represented by a third party. With all due respect.

I have ZERO respect for you or anything you have to say on this matter. You've clearly showed your true colors and what you stand for. You have no sense of unity and you sure as hell have no respect for your fellow brothers and sisters. Luckily, you're part of a minority and you always will be.

If you visit our union message board, you know who I am. I challenge you to repeat that statement on our website where you'll be more than just a "fly" screen name. How about it? How much of a man are to stick by your beliefs? Otherwise, you're just a coward hiding behind some lame alias.

Hope to see you stick by your morals.

Last edited:
Is that the same as, "let me know who you are so I can invite you to fight after school"?

Look, most pilots are conservatives and conservatives generally dislike unions. Most pilots also support unions. Go figure.

Here's a pilot who leans more conservative than most. It's bound to happen. No need to get your panties in a wad over it.

No Glass, it's not meant like that at all. I'm outspoken but I'm the same way here than I am on our site. I don't hide from who I am to express my beliefs. If you believe in something, you shouldn't have to hide behind some Top Gun version screen name.

G4dude, after this comment made by you:

I used to fly for Flex, enjoyed the time spent there, and I agree with warlord19 and B19. I'm just one pilot among many who would rather negotiate/relate with the company as an individual rather than be represented by a third party. With all due respect.

I have ZERO respect for you or anything you have to say on this matter. You've clearly showed your true colors and what you stand for. You have no sense of unity and you sure as hell have no respect for your fellow brothers and sisters. Luckily, you're part of a minority and you always will be.

If you visit our union message board, you know who I am. I challenge you to repeat that statement on our website where you'll be more than just a "fly" screen name. How about it? How much of a man are to stick by your beliefs? Otherwise, you're just a coward hiding behind some lame alias.

Hope to see you stick by your morals.

The tenor of your response is why I remain anonymous. Many of the union thugs are senior to me, and I don't want the workplace poisoned by people such as yourself. You are so clueless you are not even embarassed by your own behavior. As for what I stand for, it is individuals representing themselves, nobody being forced to run with the herd. I and my anti union friends, of which there are many, have never used the tone you did with me.

Is that the same as, "let me know who you are so I can invite you to fight after school"?

Look, most pilots are conservatives and conservatives generally dislike unions. Most pilots also support unions. Go figure.

Here's a pilot who leans more conservative than most. It's bound to happen. No need to get your panties in a wad over it.

Thank you, a voice of sanity and decency!

I se the tone I do because people like yourself and your "anti-union friends" have created such a wide gap in the divided pilot force that it simply can't be overlooked anymore. Whether you like it or not, this bubba club you seem to defend is dead in the water. You're pissed because the days of special deals and three week trips around the world are over. That's not the union's fault. They were only 50% of the people sitting at the negotiating table. But you won't look at the other side will you? If you think these folks are your friends, you need to step back for a minute and take a hard look at what's really going on. But like I said, if you know you're right and believe in what you write here, then you should never hide behind some phony screen name.

Latest resources

Back