Boeing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GV,

As a former airline guy who won't go back because I'm currently at Boeing, let me tell you your friend made a huge mistake.

Just my 2 cents.

E

He's domiciled out of New York for B767 international, which offers some pretty good duty rigs.

He still works for Boeing (and Lockheed) as a contract DER for the commercial aircraft division (CATBird for Lockheed). He likes that relationship with Boeing better.

GV

Jy

How is old JY doing?

ewarning

He's domiciled out of New York for B767 international, which offers some pretty good duty rigs.

He still works for Boeing (and Lockheed) as a contract DER for the commercial aircraft division (CATBird for Lockheed). He likes that relationship with Boeing better.

GV

How is old JY doing?

ewarning

Did somebody say, "OLD?" Well my back is aching and my hemroids flare up more often than not, but I've been done OK for the mos' part. Life is as fine as fresh fertilizer on the farm.

I've done said a few times that I'd like to find work now that I'm retired. Many year long gone I was an FE and Co-pilot on the Boeing 707.

Mr. Waneing- I ask you this: If your group is hiring, what are my chances? You seem like a nice young man. Mayhap we can work together.

Goodland,

I'm sorry to here of your recent flareups......nothing a little Tucks won't cool.......

How was it flying the Super Connie? Were the flight attendants as ghastly then as they were now? Was it tough making the adjustment from taking down the Luftwaffe in your P-47 as it was navigating a DC-6 to a candle light runway?

Best in retirement.....I wish you the best. Did your grandson ever become part of the John Deere ranks as a corporate aviator (flying a combine with wings)?

Take care...and be sure and get all the senior specials you can eat down in St. Pete!!!!

Latest resources

Back