Boeing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MNR

Looks like they are hiring again. I currently fly a LR60 out of MDW on 135 and I am looking for any inside information someone might have. I filled out the on-line application, I did that last time. I thought if anyone knows someone who works there already or actually works there and can provide me with more information it might be helpful.

Thanks in advance

A good friend of mine has someone working there and it's been reported that QOL is $hitty.

If you interview, and qol is important, ask plenty of questions.

Qol

A good friend of mine has someone working there and it's been reported that QOL is $hitty.

If you interview, and qol is important, ask plenty of questions.

QOL is relative.

Some would say 8 work days is alot. Others might think 20 is not bad.

Which are you?

E

Last edited:
Yes, I would have to agree with E, QOL is relative. I still think I'd advise the potential applicant to ask questions.

I've been in 604 recurrent w/ a couple of Boeing crews. They were great guys and seemed to be happy w/ their jobs. They were suppose to be getting 605s.

Good luck-

Questions

Yes, I would have to agree with E, QOL is relative. I still think I'd advise the potential applicant to ask questions.

Ahh yes, but what questions will get the proper info?

If I ask, "How is the QOL?" What might their answer be?

E

No hard days off but scheduling will "work with you". Great benefits--by any standard.

They fly a lot (by my standard...) but sometimes they have slack periods. You will see the world--but not through the windscreen of a BBJ. It's REAL senior.

The pay is pretty good. The guys I've met are really good people. They have some people who are disgruntled but what department doesn't?

Good luck.TC

I've been in 604 recurrent w/ a couple of Boeing crews. They were great guys and seemed to be happy w/ their jobs. They were suppose to be getting 605s.

Good luck-

I used to run into them all the time, in that we always seem to go to the same places they do and at the same time, and they always seemed like a happy bunch to me.

SCT! What's new brother? Did ya hear what happend over at my company? Looks like I won't be seeing you in Saratoga this year (which sucks) unless our new guy gets fast tracked into "the club". And just when our old guy "got made" as a full member.

Latest resources

Back