• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluepilots is down again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blue Bayou you are a prime example of everything that is wrong with the airlines today. What is sad and somewhat frightening is you do not even have a clue how misguided you are. I want a union because it is the only way to get a CBA. The other reason is to protect me from kernals like you.:puke:

Employment is always contingent upon satisfactory performance and remains at-will, unless your employment is governed by an employment agreement executed by an authorized representative of the Company. Please use this opportunity to review your performance at regular intervals.

Almost sounds like a threat. Sure am glad I dont have a union;)
Anbody get their new benefits package today? What a joke. The top of the line plan is over $400 a month. I happen to know for fact many other majors and regionals have the same coverage for much cheaper. We wont even go into what SWA pays. Thanks BOB's and Mr. Barger.

Hey there Capt. BF (aka Blue Bayou)-

Could you please enlighten me as to how your service in the military has anything to do with this discussion?

GP

Blue Bayou has his right to vote or not vote just like the rest of us.....I`m not a BOB and did not vote, and they had zero influence on me. I was just my choice.

I don't think anyone disagrees with anyones right to vote, heck I know I don't, but as most of the posters have said, I do have get pissed when people willfully distorts the truth as some BoB members clearly did.

They said they wanted an honest debate, they were lying. They said they were not making a list of union supporters, they were lying. They then said it really wasn't a list per se, they were lying. They said no one had been dropped from our medical and left out in the cold, they were lying. They said you would be covered by Medicare if you went out long term, they were lying. They said the union supporters wanted to furlough, they were lying. They said the company had all kinds of improvements ready to go, but for those darn lab conditions, they were lying.

I could keep it up for a while, but the lies were hot and heavy. The company,with the aid of Ford and Harrison, ran a text book anti union campaign and some of the BoB's failed to see it for what it was, becoming more than willing little helpers.

Last edited:
Blue Bayou has his right to vote or not vote just like the rest of us.....I`m not a BOB and did not vote, and they had zero influence on me. I was just my choice.

Of course he has the right to not vote. Did you watch the JBPA meeting that the BOB's tried to crash? The BOB's were there to try and disrupt the meeting. The BOB's made numerous personal attacks and demonstrated they didn't even understand our benefits. It was pretty sad to say the least. I think the thing about Blue Bayou that upsets people is his self righteousness. Guys like him think they know everything about anything. BB and his sidekick Blueside need to study the history of this business and realize their military experience doesn't mean $hit in the airline biz!

Please, please, please.....to those from the military you have my highest respect. My father was a career aviator in the military and served in 2 wars. The civilian world of aviation operates in a different paradigm.

Of course he has the right to not vote. Did you watch the JBPA meeting that the BOB's tried to crash? The BOB's were there to try and disrupt the meeting. The BOB's made numerous personal attacks and demonstrated they didn't even understand our benefits. It was pretty sad to say the least. I think the thing about Blue Bayou that upsets people is his self righteousness. Guys like him think they know everything about anything. BB and his sidekick Blueside need to study the history of this business and realize their military experience doesn't mean $hit in the airline biz!

Please, please, please.....to those from the military you have my highest respect. My father was a career aviator in the military and served in 2 wars. The civilian world of aviation operates in a different paradigm.

Well said!!

One of the primary reasons that our previous lives in the military have little to do with our current issues is that we don't have the Uniform Code of Military Justice to punish our leadership for making false statements. I will say I miss the accountability for everyone being the same no matter what your "rank." I would love to have some of the Bob's face a Court Martial for their actions. I would not like the problems it would cause their families, but they deserve to stand in front and explain their actions and the statements that they made.

Funny thing is they both still have recall rights at DL/NW.Thanks to a union. I am sure the DL/NW pilots would love to have them back.

LOL , I knew all you smart guys would see through Blue Bayous condescension! LOL

He or his brother claimed at the 11th hour that he would not bid the MCO base when it opened. Then did anyway! He "says" he goofed. But was he throwing off others senior to him bidding MCO? hmmmmm.........

You CAN still send in the retainer letter!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back