• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluepilots is down again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bluepilots down for 3 days now, it is obvious who is in control of the message board.

I called and talked to Robert at LLBL and he said the 22nd deadline was a bad rumor. They are still taking signed consent forms. I think you still have time even after the 22nd if you want to join.

Banger,

Can you post Robert's number, or PM me with it please?

Thanks

Blue Bayou,

I'm curious, how do you feel about Russ Chew's 12k/month housing allowance and the golden parachute he took after being here a short time? Was he even here 16 months?

Do you really think you will NEVER be furloughed from JB or XYZ airline?

His brother and him are both Bob's. Next time your in the MCO base stop by, they just love shinning your shoe's.......

Ohhhh.....LOL Funny whenever I ask him if he was or is a member of the Band of Blue he seems to dissapear like he is outfoxing me! LOL ;)

www.bluepilots.com has now not been "available" for 4 or 5 days. Hmmmm.......

Ohhhh.....LOL Funny whenever I ask him if he was or is a member of the Band of Blue he seems to dissapear like he is outfoxing me! LOL ;)

Who cares if that site is ever up again. It's just a venting board for the same 10 or so aholes who wish they were at SWA...not sure what they all do when bluepilots.com is down, probably kick their dog and beat their wives.....al that lack of venting has to go somewhere!

Who cares if that site is ever up again. It's just a venting board for the same 10 or so aholes who wish they were at SWA...not sure what they all do when bluepilots.com is down, probably kick their dog and beat their wives.....al that lack of venting has to go somewhere!

One thing's for sure: the lemmings will continue to be lemmings.

I think an appropriate question for LLBL to ask in discovery will be if jetBlue has any control/access to bluepilots.com and what they know about it. I hope that they are not caught trying to say that is "great pushback.":rolleyes:

Well, maybe some of us have lives to live instead of bantering the next guy on F/I or Bluepilots all day. I consider family time, community service and church to be more valuable to me than time spent in these forums...

As for being a Band of Blue member, yes I was a proud member. Seemingly you seem to think I had the personal influence in over 1000 pilots voting "no" for JBPA, while not giving credit to those who chose to remain unique and union free for the time being...

Looking at your ratings, you never served your country in the military. I had the special opportunity to do so and defended the rights of those with an opinion in this free country of ours. Last I checked, we still have that right. The same right that allowed flag burners to burn and protesters to protest in the streets of NYC after 9/11 about our involvement in Afghanistan-- with the smoldering ruins of the WTC behind them. So, instead of dragging me out back and shooting me for my choice in free speech, how about just respecting me for having an opinion. Maybe if you Bluebanters had that going for you, the voting might have had a different outcome...

Latest resources

Back