• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluepilots is down again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, maybe some of us have lives to live instead of bantering the next guy on F/I or Bluepilots all day. I consider family time, community service and church to be more valuable to me than time spent in these forums...

As for being a Band of Blue member, yes I was a proud member. Seemingly you seem to think I had the personal influence in over 1000 pilots voting "no" for JBPA, while not giving credit to those who chose to remain unique and union free for the time being...

Looking at your ratings, you never served your country in the military. I had the special opportunity to do so and defended the rights of those with an opinion in this free country of ours. Last I checked, we still have that right. The same right that allowed flag burners to burn and protesters to protest in the streets of NYC after 9/11 about our involvement in Afghanistan-- with the smoldering ruins of the WTC behind them. So, instead of dragging me out back and shooting me for my choice in free speech, how about just respecting me for having an opinion. Maybe if you Bluebanters had that going for you, the voting might have had a different outcome...

Nicely said.

Nicely said.

Really? When challenged, out of the blue he tries to play the military card by throwing his military service in as some sort of class-delineation that puts his opinion above everyone else, and that's considered, "nicely said?"

Let's see his superior opinion on all of the lies the BoBs have been caught in, yet refuse to address. :angryfire

As for being a Band of Blue member, yes I was a proud member.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. The BoB distributed misleading, and in some cases fabricated and slanderous, information during the union campaign. Fact. I'm certainly not going to dispute your right to speak your piece, regardless of its merits. Of course you can. I am puzzled, though, at your "proud" affiliation with a group that showed a marked lack of integrity and forthrightness. Lying is OK (nobody has been dropped from insurance coverage!)? Fear-mongering is OK (yer gonna be furloughed if a union is voted in!)? Maybe you had nothing to do with that. I hope not. But standing proud for an idea is different from standing shoulder-to-shoulder with, well, liars. Your dedication to remaining union-free is honestly come by, and though some disagree with you, I don't think you'll find anyone who will fault you for holding your opinion. There are a number of people who might fault you for defending those without integrity, though. Don't confuse the two.

BTW, there are plenty of us who served in the military who either weren't rated pilots or just didn't bother to put that info in our profiles. I am one. Does my opinion count for more now?

Sounds like union busting. And by a fellow pilot.

Sure, you have the freedom of speech to be a union buster.

Your fellow pilots have the freedom of speech to call you on it.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. The BoB distributed misleading, and in some cases fabricated and slanderous, information during the union campaign. Fact. I'm certainly not going to dispute your right to speak your piece, regardless of its merits. Of course you can. I am puzzled, though, at your "proud" affiliation with a group that showed a marked lack of integrity and forthrightness. Lying is OK (nobody has been dropped from insurance coverage!)? Fear-mongering is OK (yer gonna be furloughed if a union is voted in!)? Maybe you had nothing to do with that. I hope not. But standing proud for an idea is different from standing shoulder-to-shoulder with, well, liars. Your dedication to remaining union-free is honestly come by, and though some disagree with you, I don't think you'll find anyone who will fault you for holding your opinion. There are a number of people who might fault you for defending those without integrity, though. Don't confuse the two.

BTW, there are plenty of us who served in the military who either weren't rated pilots or just didn't bother to put that info in our profiles. I am one. Does my opinion count for more now?

THAT'S well said....

Sounds like union busting. And by a fellow pilot.

Sure, you have the freedom of speech to be a union buster.

Your fellow pilots have the freedom of speech to call you on it.

EXACTLY! It really is sad when a group of your OWN conspire to lie about the very pay benefits we all work under. They lied....plain and simple. The sad thing is, some of these guys didn't even KNOW they were lying. I flew with a BOB during the vote and he did not even know what our benefits were! Unbelievable!

Last edited:
Well, maybe some of us have lives to live instead of bantering the next guy on F/I or Bluepilots all day. I consider family time, community service and church to be more valuable to me than time spent in these forums...

As for being a Band of Blue member, yes I was a proud member. Seemingly you seem to think I had the personal influence in over 1000 pilots voting "no" for JBPA, while not giving credit to those who chose to remain unique and union free for the time being...

Looking at your ratings, you never served your country in the military. I had the special opportunity to do so and defended the rights of those with an opinion in this free country of ours. Last I checked, we still have that right. The same right that allowed flag burners to burn and protesters to protest in the streets of NYC after 9/11 about our involvement in Afghanistan-- with the smoldering ruins of the WTC behind them. So, instead of dragging me out back and shooting me for my choice in free speech, how about just respecting me for having an opinion. Maybe if you Bluebanters had that going for you, the voting might have had a different outcome...

Grab me a Tissue, that made me cry. Your such a great, caring proud BOB man. Insert golf clap........

Way to toss out the military card to get everyone off topic again.

You are such a piece of work, and to think that their are two of you in the same base. God up help us....

"a proud member" ???? of what of a group of our own pilots that lowered the bar at B6...
What did you achieve??? NOTHING!!!! you and the rest of lackeys and cowards did nothing more than delay the inevitable; a CBA.
Don't worry sooner or latter we will get a Union here and I will do my best to get some payback from every single piece of $h!t BoB.
I hope you people get blacklisted on other carriers so you don't have to infect their jumpseats.

You self righteous bastard. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You really think you are smarter and better than the rest of us. If you understood the history of this airline business you would understand you have been duped. You're a proud member of a group that was created by an anti-union law firm. A group that was dishonest and did not even have a command of the facts. You don't know what you don't know.

Guess what? You're not near as special as you think you are. A whole heck of a lot of us cherish our families and go to church. None of that has anything to do with reading bluepilots. If you let your decision to vote or not by reading Bluepilots then you are a fool. I too get tired of the same 10 people that post over and over. That said, how did Avant Garde and the others affect the vote by flat out lying?

Really? When challenged, out of the blue he tries to play the military card by throwing his military service in as some sort of class-delineation that puts his opinion above everyone else, and that's considered, "nicely said?"

Let's see his superior opinion on all of the lies the BoBs have been caught in, yet refuse to address. :angryfire

Now that is well said.

I am so sick of this self righteous I was military crap. You ex-mil Bobs, you claim to provide freedom then crap on the right to organize.

You try to sabotage the process by throwing representation cards away from lounges and spreading lies and baseless rhetoric. Seems to me that you are more of a kiss @ss than a self proclaimed freedom fighter. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back