• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blue shirt and tie at jetblue interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wore a navy blue suit, a blue shirt, and a blue & grey tie to my JB interview, and got hired.

Then again, I wore the exact same to my SWA and US Airways interviews, and got hired at both of those companies too.

I guess the point is, as long as you don't look like some kind of clown, and you interview well, you'll get hired.

Tell ya what not to wear: The light tan jacket and Sansa-belt slacks with the Bugs Bunny tie worn by the guy next to me at my interview. Never saw him again. If you see a dofus like this at the interview, stand next to him. You'll look like a CEO.

dlredline said:
Tell ya what not to wear: The light tan jacket and Sansa-belt slacks with the Bugs Bunny tie worn by the guy next to me at my interview. Never saw him again. If you see a dofus like this at the interview, stand next to him. You'll look like a CEO.

That's hilarious.
I can't even imagine someone being that unfashionable.

Do applicants really show up in a blue shirt and tie for JB.
Thats funny. Maybe its of a light hue, not the darker one worn by thier pilots.

I think I would just go in a nice conservative 2-button dark navy blue suit with a white shirt and red tie.

Good luck on the interview.

I wore a blue tie, and one of the other applicants wore another of my blue ties (he spilled something on his at breakfast). I didn't get hired, but I'm not sure if the other guy did. He was mid 40's, ex B-1 driver. Maybe he's on here?

Latest resources

Back