• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blue jets new uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These shirts fit me right out of the package. It's amazing what being in the recommended BMI will do for how any uniform looks. It seems to me that those complaining of long sleeves ordered shirts that are too big. The neck size does seem to be more directly correlated to sleeve length than normal, so if you have a large neck and belly, the sleeves end up too long. They do wrinkle very easily. How about some of that no wrinkle cotton that all the men's stores use? That would have made a world of difference.

Whatever. The shirt fabric is bad, and wrinkles on the hanger on the way home from the dry cleaner. So what? I'll wear what they want me to wear. When they decide it looks bad 90% of the time, they will change the shirts.

The roll out of the new uniform is the biggest joke of the whole thing. Just like the last PEA. Here is the deadline. Okay, things aren't going well. Here is the new deadline. Some people still haven't received their new uniforms. When they do, some will still need to tailor them. The incompetence with which we execute amazes me sometimes.

Also, can anybody post a link for external view of the "uniform video" with our illustrious captain skipping down the hall hand-in-hand with the FAs, agents, etc.? It is the train wreck from which you cannot look away. The last few seconds are priceless.

I have to say the new shirts look good with the blazer but without the blazer i still like the old shirt.

I wish more airlines would have a light-colored shirt, like grey or something. white shirts show even small amounts of dust or dirt more easily, and of course if you spill the wrong thing on it, you gotta buy a new one.

Light grey would be much easier to clean, but tradition is tradition. Now, those guys in the black starship uniforms have it made. Plus, you can take off the shoulder bars and stop in at the local emo-rocker club for a drink without having to change clothes.

Latest resources

Back