• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blogger Slams "DELTA" Even Knowing Skywest the Carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny you should ask. The WestJet deal is unraveling as we speak! :beer: Hopefully Volaris is next.

Gup

p.s. BTW. I'd put our scope and codeshare language up against ANY airline out there. Not any major airline - ANY airline.

What's the source of this most awesome news? Not that I don't believe you, but the company is still holding the "party line".

What? You're done blowing your bugle?

I'll blow my bugle if I want to. Sometimes it just feels good to blow your bugle. There is nothing wrong with blowing your own bugle - as long as it's worth blowing.

If you had a bugle to blow you would understand.

Gup

Funny you should ask. The WestJet deal is unraveling as we speak! :beer: Hopefully Volaris is next.

Gup

p.s. BTW. I'd put our scope and codeshare language up against ANY airline out there. Not any major airline - ANY airline.
Good to hear, so when ya gonna start interviewing again??????? Hopefully someday.

Guys, most of you on this thread are proving that you are stupid. The flight says Delta, the ticket says Delta so I assume I go to Delta. Even if I managed to find Skywest the plane paint itself says Delta. I fly out of SAN all the time and I did not even know there was a separate commuter terminal. If the ticket says Delta then it is a Delta flight - not Skywest. That's just paperwork for Skywest, not the passenger.

Why the hell not blame Delta-

-They overbooked the flight by 6 passengers (involuntary bumped people don't show up on their DOT stats anyway.)

-They lowballed the outstation and eventually outsourced the ramp to the lowest bidder-results speak for themselves.

-The sold the ticket-through their own reservation system.

-The ticket reads Delta, the plane reads Delta, and people understandably get pissed at Delta-they kinda are responsible for how they are represented.

Well said, but most of us didn't have to buy a job to get hired!:laugh:

You are one bitter dude. Did you not get hired by SWA and that's why you hate them so much??? I'd say the type rating is an investment - all in all, they make more than the rest. Oh, and most (if not all) of SWA's employees attitudes are GREAT - unlike your continued negativity.

The problem here is that the folks here have not realized that Voice of Reason is a clueless A$$ with no real knowledge of the business and desire to defame others, particularly regionals. Why does anyone pay him/her any attention?

Major thread creep here? I don't have a clue to what you (Bobby Biplane - how gay is that?) are referencing. We were talking about regionals painted in major colors and selling major tickets through major gates and then having to find a freaking regional gate in a remote part of the airport at SAN (my least favorite American city). Keep it together guys. It isn't rocket science!

The problem here is that the folks here have not realized that Voice of Reason is a clueless A$$ with no real knowledge of the business and desire to defame others, particularly regionals. Why does anyone pay him/her any attention?

WTH are you even talking about????? lol
:nuts:

ahhhh...I see:...:rolleyes:

I'll continue to pick up all of the open time that I feel like picking up. This is a benefit to both the pilot and the company and IS part of OUR pilot working agreement.
Bob

(02-17-2007, 22:19 "Picking Up ASA Overtime")

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back