• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL really? Self esteem?!?!?!?!? WE ARE THE SCUM of the industry!!! You want me to walk with my chest all pumped up and happy we voted this peace of crap TA? YGTBSM!! WTF does self esteem has to do with the fact you clowns voted to be bottom feeders?

It would appear your pride, self esteem, ect has been bought by this contract. To simply say "I didn't vote for it" does not excuse the fact you are still working under it. Why haven't you taken your pride, self esteem, ect to the office of your chief pilot and resign, then you can come on this board with the pride and self esteem you are so proud to say you have...until them _ _ _ _

It would appear your pride, self esteem, ect has been bought by this contract. To simply say "I didn't vote for it" does not excuse the fact you are still working under it. Why haven't you taken your pride, self esteem, ect to the office of your chief pilot and resign, then you can come on this board with the pride and self esteem you are so proud to say you have...until them _ _ _ _

I voted NO idiot. Thats all you scab know what to say " if you don't like it resign". I voted NO! I did not fall for that trap mgmt threw at us.You think its that easy to resign just like that? *************************ing puke.

You have to at least sympathize with his anger. He's one of the 15% no voters in a democratic majority-rules game, which is great until it's a situation where two wolves and a sheep are deciding what's for dinner. The wolves decided and now the sheep are angry. Saabamatic and Avro? A XJ guy telling a 9E guy to put a pipe in it? Are you saying that while sitting in a 9E CRJ2 for the past year while the XJ Saabamatics was parked?

Last edited:
You have to at least sympathize with his anger. He's one of the 15% no voters in a democratic majority-rules game, which is great until it's a situation where two wolves and a sheep are deciding what's for dinner. The wolves decided and now the sheep are angry. Saabamatic and Avro? A XJ guy telling a 9E guy to put a pipe in it? Are you saying that while sitting in a 9E CRJ2 for the past year while the XJ Saabamatics was parked?

hmmmmm how about all the 9E guys sitting in an XJ 900...which by the way will be all of you soon

hmmmmm how about all the 9E guys sitting in an XJ 900...which by the way will be all of you soon

Actually only 41 are XJ-900s, the rest are new with the order of 40 CRJ-900s that 9E Corp will get. So, 41 planes available for 9E pilots to bid, versus 140 CRJ-200s + 16 ATL-900s that were available when this mess first started, end of 2011 and early 2012. XJ still got those seats while they last(ed). The CRJ-200s are still around, and the latest rumor is they will stick around a little longer than expected. All XJ brought to this merger was the 41 CRJ-900s and a super senior pilot workforce.

Actually only 41 are XJ-900s, the rest are new with the order of 40 CRJ-900s that 9E Corp will get. So, 41 planes available for 9E pilots to bid, versus 140 CRJ-200s + 16 ATL-900s that were available when this mess first started, end of 2011 and early 2012. XJ still got those seats while they last(ed). The CRJ-200s are still around, and the latest rumor is they will stick around a little longer than expected. All XJ brought to this merger was the 41 CRJ-900s and a super senior pilot workforce.

And pu$$y a$$ scabs

time to block flyer again-who has no pony in this show but yet always voices his opinion which is crooked and not based on any fact-but contains vast amounts of bitterness and foot in mouth syndrome.

Sitting in the left seat 900 and would of gladly been pushed to the right seat as a XJ'er. Instead we were all dealt a sh!t sandwich. Anyone hired 2000 and after got the shaft unless of course you are a Colgan.

Latest resources

Back