Blacklist

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
Back in late 99 I actually had a United Capt. whip out a scab list and check for my name... I pointed out to him that I was in diapers for the last strike and couldn't possibly be on it. ;)

So every once in a while you run in to some militant idiot out there that takes this stuff seriously but hardly ever. I've noticed on here lately that most of the people on here threatening the GJ and Freedom people with denied jumpseats are F.O.'s that have no clue... Jumpseat wars never work and are childish/stupid.

There were some scabs durring the comair strike in 2001.

SUNDOWN said:
There were some scabs durring the comair strike in 2001.

There were only 2 SCABs that I'm aware of, and both were retired Comair pilots. They were only used for repositioning flights (not that that makes it any better).

RampTower said:
*Link to scab list removed*

Scroll down to the lower right and you'll see a "list".....
I didn't do it, but you are aware that if anyone reports you to the administrator, you're banned for life for posting a link to a scab list, right??

sqwkvfr said:
I didn't do it, but you are aware that if anyone reports you to the administrator, you're banned for life for posting a link to a scab list, right??

Doesn't stop someone from typing in simple catch words into an Internet search engine to find the list. I suppose I'll get banned for life for even suggesting how to find such a list? :eek: What a serious blow to my social life......

oiltycoon said:
Doesn't stop someone from typing in simple catch words into an Internet search engine to find the list.
...and?

oiltycoon said:
I suppose I'll get banned for life for even suggesting how to find such a list? :eek:
Nope. For clarification, refer to my earlier post in this thread.

oiltycoon said:
What a serious blow to my social life......
Sounds like a personal problem.

scabs are your friend. we should all be nice to scabs and scab-wanna-bes. i keep trying to say it over and over but it just doesn't help.

man-what has happened to this industry. forget about mgt giving you the ol screw--its coming from your "buddy."

(i knew this guy, a real good guy, great pilot and we talked about why he "had" to do it. i feel sorry for him--he just got a bad break :( )

disgusted!

fbt

Latest resources

Back