Blackberry ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2-o'sinGoose

For all of the BB pro's out there? I'm just getting one and looking for some help.

1. What if any is the best logbook software you would recomend for it. From what i understand logbook pro will not work with the bb.

2. What other programs are a must? (prefer free ones haha)

Thanks for the help!

Google Maps - great for directions to the FBO or Hotel!

I second that. Very cool program. I don't know of any logbook programs......I'll ask around (I'm interested too). Don't get the Pearl, I have one and its a POS. Always something wrong.

If you're a frequent traveller that needs currency convertion calculations on an easy basis, this one works well.

Download the application. Then, as you run the application, select the connection options (2nd choice each time), & then "allow connection" - bottom of page.

Depending on your set-up & preferred browser, Opera Mini is very good.

I second that. Very cool program. I don't know of any logbook programs......I'll ask around (I'm interested too). Don't get the Pearl, I have one and its a POS. Always something wrong.

Pearl does suck.....have one as my personal phone. POS!!!!

I got GridMagic downloaded it along with a spreadsheet built into it that helps me calculate my Frwd and Aft C.G. and Mac % without using the W/wheel, best tool ever!

ding ding ding...we have a dork!

jk sounds cool.

Hi!

LogBookPro is "considering" adding BB to their list of handhelds, but, the last I heard, it doesn't have one yet.

My CEO and I have a BB. They are GREAT for email, and work well for the internet, except no video. Their address book, calendar, to-do list, memos list, etc. work GREAT!

The I-Phone is much better for general internet surfing (and youtube.com). I don't know if they're better for email, or the other organizational functions.

You can easily use the I-Phone on any network, including Verizon.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back