• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Black pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not sure that we really wanted to know that you got peanut butter on your butt... and I am confident that we DON'T want to know how it got there...

LB

Don't worry, no animals were involved.

I was actually eating a peanut butter granola bar loaded with peanut butter chips on the way to work. One of the chips fell between my legs and I smeared it across my seat when getting out of my car. I didn't realize I had peanut butter on my butt until the line guy asked me if I pooped myself. :)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I don't see what being a black male has anything to do with pants that need dry cleaning or not...whether you're a black man or a white man or even a female, it shouldn't have any bearing on whether you'll have to get your pants dry cleaned or not.

:laugh:

You've got to be kidding me!!

You have had these pants for 1 1/2 years, and only had "several" washings?????

You don't have taco's much,,, huh??? :)

Hung

I purchased two pairs of Kenneth Cole Reaction black dress pants at Costco for $22 each. I wore them one day, packed them in the bottom of my bag the next day for an empty repo and then wore them again on the third day...I didn't need to iron them one time. Sweet!

Dockers Premium line

I talked 2 of our Gulfstream drivers into the black Dockers Premium line. These are no iron cuff pleated pants with a premium stitched pocket. For the money, they wear and look good for less that $40 each. Usually Macy's and sometimes JC Penneys have them.

CC

Latest resources

Back