Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlaZoomie

Squaking 1200
Any adivse on black male pants that don't require dry cleaning? Purchased some Hagars 4 months ago and they didn't hold up. They are covered by a warrenty, but don't want to ride the warrenty roller-coster.

Often times airlines have stores that anyone can get pants from. The pants the airline guys buy as part of their uniform are ultra-durable, and rarely need a press. And, in most cases, don't need dry cleaning.

This place has pants...
http://www.airlineuniforms.net/

Hope this helps.

Any other suggestions? I need two pair and of course the company is paying. I would like something that will hold up for at least a year. Is that so much to ask for?

I ordered mine from tally ho ( airline uniforms link from above). They've lasted me a while. Plus you've got to love the eye balls on their web page.

racial profiling of pants

Any adivse on black male pants
I don't see what being a black male has anything to do with pants that need dry cleaning or not...whether you're a black man or a white man or even a female, it shouldn't have any bearing on whether you'll have to get your pants dry cleaned or not.

:laugh:

I dunno, I wonder if they make a cut of uniform pants which allows you to wear them down around your knees? Maybe even a uniform cap with a pair of crossed chrome plated Glocks instead of the company logo...:erm:

I had nightmares about those eye balls last night.... thanks alot!

I buy my pants at walmart.. they are made by the George brand and they cost 20 bucks.. very comfortable and light weight.. last about 6 months.. I only get 7.50 per month for uniform re-embersment though..

I think you can get some good durable ones from MARVGOLDEN.COM. It's a fairly god pilot shop online and prices beat sporty's anyday. Oh, by the way, I think they are Polyester, but don't look cheesy. If you are going for cheesy, go to the GAP and get some of those stylin' khaki's to wear around the FBO's.

I'm really hard on pants and seem to tear the crotch out of my pants quite often. Everyone but me gets a good laugh out of it. :( One day, I bought a pair of pants at Kohl's minutes before my trip departed because I ripped the crotch on the pants I was wearing. I ran in and bought the cheapest, decent looking pair of pants I could find. The brand is Croft & Barrow and they've lasted me 1 1/2 years without the crotch ripping and they still look new after several machine washings. They were only $20.00 too. Yesterday morning I got peanut butter on my butt and it wiped right off with a baby wipe without leaving any residue on these pants.

Latest resources

Back