Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Reebo

Still working for HK
Im glad to hear things are going so well for our friends at Blow Jet. Delays in certification due to FAA non aproval of manuals and DOT rejections. They have made 3 apeals with no luck. Skywest is taking Blow Jet delivery slots for the CRJ-700 and even furlough notices for pilots and f/as. Dont think they will be flying in August. King? Smenkin? Flyer?

Another rumor too....

Blow Jets also came down to my flight school at FlightSafety. They are interested in starting a direct track program with us. I have been spreading the word to interested people to stay away if they like their flying careers. They must be having a hard time finding pilots....wonder why

6 pilots in their ground school have already quit. I assume, that some of the pilots there are management and some are ex Chicago Express, but some are TSA pilots who made the jump. Anyways, 6 just left for whatever reasons whoever they are. Scum. I carry my *************************s list with me, and I check when I need to.

Well, I guess I have been auto-edited by the self-righteous powers that be. So, a whole bunch of **************************** is equal to the scum bag attempt to form an operation, that the FAA is currently laughing at, whose scumbag pilots have knowingly decided to circumvent a legitimate pilot groups right to fly those aircraft that can not get an approval to operate. There are more bastards out there than I ever imagined.

Do you want a real one or the list that is mentioned above that helps the little regional pilots feel like really big men when they deny a jumpseat?

Latest resources

Back