BJ rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoJoy said:
Yank is just venting because of the poor morale of his airline right now. Cheer up! Remember-every day is a new day-

I always thought he worked for Southwest. Those guys seem pretty happy to me. Does he work somewhere else?

I believe AK

Yank McCobb said:
Do you want a real one or the list that is mentioned above that helps the little regional pilots feel like really big men when they deny a jumpseat?

Hilarious!

I am betting big money that PCL128 has a bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex in his overnight bag to celebrate the first time he gets to deny a GJpilot the jumpseat.

He'll probably also need some ben-gay for his elbow in the mornining.

*************************s

LOL, like someone else posted... i thought this thread was about something else..

100LL... Again! said:
I am betting big money that PCL128 has a bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex in his overnight bag to celebrate the first time he gets to deny a GJpilot the jumpseat.

He'll probably also need some ben-gay for his elbow in the mornining.

Man... be careful not to use the wrong tube first. :D :D

CA1900, that is the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time!

BTW, was at FS in Atlanta last weekend and saw the FS instructor with two *************************S "pilots" using the CR700 sim before we jumped in the sim. What a couple of losers. Note to you *************************S morons, shut the damn plane down right so we don't have to waste our sim time resetting all the switches you idiots left in the wrong position. Your mom's don't work at FS either, so clean your trash out of the sim when you leave. Fing slobs.

Latest resources

Back