• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

bizjetjobs.com?

Pilot_Ryan

Tiller Twirler
Total Time
Brunch
Brothers,

I need some help identifying the right way to blow my hard-earned contract dough on job boards/websites. Perhaps it's all a waste, I don't know. I need to make myself more visible and (maybe?) "register" with some of these online contract pilot sites like bizjetjobs.com.

Can someone with experience with these operations point me in the right direction? I can't afford to blow $100 a pop on the wrong sites.

miaboeingcapt

Total Time
5000+
Brothers,

I need some help identifying the right way to blow my hard-earned contract dough on job boards/websites. Perhaps it's all a waste, I don't know. I need to make myself more visible and (maybe?) "register" with some of these online contract pilot sites like bizjetjobs.com.

Can someone with experience with these operations point me in the right direction? I can't afford to blow $100 a pop on the wrong sites.
Search around this forum a little and you will get some good reviews of various job board sites. I personally have had a very good experience with www.willflyforfood.com/pilotjobs and not very good experience with bizjetjobs.com. WFFF also has a very low entry price compared to most. Then there always seems to be somebody that suggests a free website but I firmly believe that these people are only trying to beat you out of the job as these "free" websites simply re-post jobs from the pay sites days or even weeks later. I don't think in this current job market that employers are waiting that long to find qualified applicants!

Johnlp3

Total Time
7000+
I personally recommend findapilot.com. It is not just a job board. Pilots can post a public (or private) profile in the Pilot Directory which is search-able by employers by aircraft type, location, flight time, and more. The price is lower than other sites, and you get the benefit of employers finding you!

-JP

Pilot_Ryan

Tiller Twirler
Total Time
Brunch
Thanks to you both. Those are great suggestions. Hopefully there will be more.

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
bizjetjobs

The site has a few jobs I don't see in other places, however they are few and far between.

When my membership runs out in a couple month i won't be renewing. I usually keep climbto350.com current even when I'm gainfully employed to keep in touch with the job market. Planejobs.com I only join when I'm actually looking.

Good luck in your search.