• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilot_Ryan

Tiller Twirler
Brothers,

I need some help identifying the right way to blow my hard-earned contract dough on job boards/websites. Perhaps it's all a waste, I don't know. I need to make myself more visible and (maybe?) "register" with some of these online contract pilot sites like bizjetjobs.com.

Can someone with experience with these operations point me in the right direction? I can't afford to blow $100 a pop on the wrong sites.

Brothers,

I need some help identifying the right way to blow my hard-earned contract dough on job boards/websites. Perhaps it's all a waste, I don't know. I need to make myself more visible and (maybe?) "register" with some of these online contract pilot sites like bizjetjobs.com.

Can someone with experience with these operations point me in the right direction? I can't afford to blow $100 a pop on the wrong sites.
Search around this forum a little and you will get some good reviews of various job board sites. I personally have had a very good experience with www.willflyforfood.com/pilotjobs and not very good experience with bizjetjobs.com. WFFF also has a very low entry price compared to most. Then there always seems to be somebody that suggests a free website but I firmly believe that these people are only trying to beat you out of the job as these "free" websites simply re-post jobs from the pay sites days or even weeks later. I don't think in this current job market that employers are waiting that long to find qualified applicants!

I personally recommend findapilot.com. It is not just a job board. Pilots can post a public (or private) profile in the Pilot Directory which is search-able by employers by aircraft type, location, flight time, and more. The price is lower than other sites, and you get the benefit of employers finding you!

-JP

bizjetjobs

The site has a few jobs I don't see in other places, however they are few and far between.

When my membership runs out in a couple month i won't be renewing. I usually keep climbto350.com current even when I'm gainfully employed to keep in touch with the job market. Planejobs.com I only join when I'm actually looking.

Good luck in your search.

Latest resources

Back